- Getting Pregnant 7 Things I Wish I Had When I Was Pregnant and Breastfeeding
- Preschooler 5 Helpful Tips to Raise a Child Who Is Not Rude or Disrespectful
- Labor & Childbirth WATCH: Baby 'Pops Out' of Mother's Womb in Gentle C-Section
- Your Kid’s Health Danish Doctors Are Against Circumcision in Newborns and Kids
The brand Smart Parenting has been the trusted parenting authority for Filipino parents of kids ages 0 to 8 years old for more than a decade now. It aims to help Filipino moms and dads like you be the best parents you can be, and raise smart and loving children.
SmartParenting.com.ph is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read source of information on the major aspects of raising a child: health, nutrition, child development, values formation, and education. It is your go-to site for vital information you need in caring for and raising your young child, wherever you are in the world, 24/7.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lei Dimarucut-Sison Managing Editor email@example.com
- Rachel R. Perez Sr. Staffwriter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jillianne E. Castillo Staffwriter email@example.com
- Melody Lalata Team Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amina Rillo Group Digital Publisher email@example.com
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regie Uy Advertising Director email@example.com
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the contributors of SmartParenting.com.ph, experts from different fields and mom with a lot to share. Check out our Author's Index here