Have you thought about your #ootd for Christmas Noche Buena yet? If you already have a vague idea but need a little more inspiration, these fashionable preggy mamas might help:1. Go with the festivities and wear a sequined dress. This one is just the right balance of glam and chic.
2. Bodycon dresses are always a good look for preggy mamas. To dress it up for Christmas day, opt for one with a turtle neck.
3. You can also go for one with long-sleeves and reaches knee-length for a more dressy look. We don't advise wearing heels but you can add some umph! with a statement necklace.
4. If the weather gets a little chillier you might want to dress for the season. Off-shoulder tops are fashionable now and this sweater paired with a chifon skirt look is both comfy and chic.
5. Take a cue from celebrity preggy mom Isabel Roces and opt for a maxi dress. Hers comes with belt that accentuates her belly. She accessorized with a necklace for a stylish touch.
6. If you want to go full out comfy but still feel like you've dressed for the occasion, wear a poncho.
7. When in doubt, go festive with a Christmas shirt! Pair yours with sparkly leggings just like this mama.