Hear the stories behind the most popular Christmas songs and sing along with us to classic Christmas Carols Date: December 13, 20 and 24, 2014 at 12:00 noon Venue: Island Cove, Kawit, Cavite Contact: (02)8107878 or (046)4340210, or visit www.islandcovephil.com
· Santa's Corner
Meet the man of gifts this yuletide season as he stays in the resort for 3 days to give you endless Christmas stories, candies and some goodies. Date: December 13, 20 and 24, 2014 at 12:00 noon Venue: Island Cove, Kawit, Cavite Contact: (02)8107878 or (046)4340210, or visit www.islandcovephil.com
· Parol Making Contest
Families are invited to join using redycled materials and get a chance to win exciting prizes. Date: Deadline for submission is on December 14, 2014 Contact Island Cove at (02)8107878 or (046)4340210, or visit www.islandcovephil.com
· Alice in Christmas Wonderland at Robinsons Malls
This all-new musical story features fresh original songs, interactive fun, dazzling costumes and memorable characters straight from Australia. Show starts at 3PM and 5PM. Admission is free! Date: December 19 at Robinsons Place Imus For inquiries, call: Robinsons Place Dasmarinas at +63.46.852.2008 Robinsons Place Imus +63.46. 875.2349 local 106 – 109
· Magical Wintertale at Crown Asia Sta. Rosa Laguna
Frozen-themed display including Princess Elsa’s castle, Olaf and Sven at the façade of Valenza Crown Asia, Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road, Santa Rosa Laguna. Take your souvenir photos until the end of January 2015. No entrance fee!
· Santa's Corner and Snow Globe Century City Mall celebrates its first Christmas in style! Take photos with Santa and the giant snow globe! Date: November 23, 2014 onwards. Venue: Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
· Santa and His Cute Little Reindeer When you see Santa, keep your eyes open for his cute little “reindeer”! If you love dogs, you’ll surely love this! Head to Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
· Special Christmas Masses Reflect, remember, and fellowship with others over the real reason for Christmas. Head to Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
· Christmas Caroling Nothing beats the sound of united voices heartily singing with Yuletide cheer! Head to Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
· Lights and Sounds at the Ayala Triangle Lights dance to the tune of classic English and Tagalog Christmas songs. Date: from November 12, 2014 to January 4, 2015, every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 10:00 pm Venue: Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati Free admission
· Meet and Greet Santa at Rustan’s Makati
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Take a picture with Santa and whisper to him your Christmas wishes. Get friendly with the Nutcraker Santa Helpers at the Rustan’s Christmas Registry. Santa’s Schedule: December 6, 14, 17 and 20 at 3:00PM to 7:00PM December 22 at 6:00PM to 9:00PM December 24 at 2:00 to 4:00PM For line up of kiddie activities and other inquiries, call 8133739.
· Season’s Symphonies Holiday Concert at the Ayala Museum
December 4 – Manila Symphony Orchestra 6:30 pm at the Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby. For ticket reservations and inquiries, contact 7598288 loc 31.
· Festival of Carols at the Ayala Triangle
Watch the 5th Makati Inter-High School Christmas Caroling Competition. December 16, at 6:00PM to 8:00PM. Ayala Triangle Gardens.
· Rustan’s Christmas Wonders
· Holiday Sonata at Rustan’s Makati Catch harpist Holly Paraiso on December 13 Saturday, 4-6PM Pianists Jack and Merlie Yapchulay on December 20 to 24
· Christmas Card Making Activity by Stabilo December 13 Saturday at 2:00 to 5:00PM For schedules and more information, call Rustan’s Makati at 8133739 or view facebook/rustansph
· Christmas Voices
Enjoy the soulful melodies of Christmas by different local choirs every Sundays of December, In and Around Glorietta. 5:50 PM at the Christmas Station Glorietta 3; and at Marketplace at Glorietta, Palm Drive Lobby at 6:30 and 7:30PM
· Christmas Loom for Charity
Make your own Christmas Rainbow Loom for the benefit of Bahay Maria and Philippine Children’s Medical Center. This will be until December 31 at the ground floor Glorietta 3. Fee:P50.00
· Fireworks at Glorietta Finish your shopping with a bang by watching the fireworks every Saturdays of December at Glorietta 4 Park.
· Christmas Activities for Kids at Intercontinental Manila
Have your kids join the Kids’ Christmas Cooking Class every Saturdays and Sundays from December 1 to January 4. Venue: Gingerbread House, Exhibit Area, 2nd flr. EDSA Mall. To join: Present P1,000 Glorietta receipt plus P500 reciept from Inter Continental Manila’s Gingerbread House. For mechanics and details, call 7937000 ext 771.
· A Majestic Christmas at the Podium
Meet and greet Russian Santa and Princess all Sundays from November 23 to December 28. Take pictures with the Snow Maiden all Saturdays of December.
· Meet & Greet Skipper from Penguins of Madagascar Date: November 28, 2014 (Friday), 4:00 to 5:00 pm Venue: Robinsons Forum, EDSA Pioneer, Mandaluyong
· A Magical Melody at the Shangri-La Plaza Let every song, every symphony enchant you. That’s the magic Christmas at the Shang. From December 6 to January 4, a line up of singers, orchestra and choirs from schools, corporations and organizations will serenade mall shoppers. Performers include ABS-CBN Philharmonic Orchestra, participants of the MBC National Chorale Competition, Ateneo Chamber Singers, UP Concert Chorus and more. For schedule of performances and venues, call 3702500 or visit facebook/shangrilaplazaofficialpage
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
· My Little Pony Meet and Greet at SM Megamall
December 15 to 28, 2014 at SM Megamall Event Center For purchase requirements and mechanics, please visit toykingdom.ph or call 6388695.
· Meet and Greet Santa at Rustan’s Shangri-La Plaza
Take a picture with Santa and whisper to him your Christmas wishes. Get friendly with the Nutcraker Santa Helpers at the Rustan’s Christmas Registry. Santa’s Schedule: December 16 at 3:00PM to 7:00PM December 21 and 23 at 11:00AM to 3:00PM December 24 at 11:00AM to 1:00PM For line up of kiddie activities and other inquiries, call 6334636.
· FAO Schwarz Magical Emporium at The Manila Hotel
Manila Hotel takes inspiration from FAO Schwarz®,a magical emporium featuring extraordinary, one-of-a-kind toys and candies from all over the world. Displays of Christmas trees, carousel and garlands will delight visitors of all ages.
· Simbang Gabi at The Manila Hotel Date: from December 15 to 23 at 6:00 PM. Venue: Roma Salon, The Manila Hotel
· Christmas Carols at The Manila Hotel Traditional Christmas carols from choice chorales will get everyone into the holiday spirit. Date: from December 15 to 24 at 7:15 PM. Venue: The Manila Hotel Grand Lobby Call 527-0011 for details.
· Christmas Wonderland sa Tutuban
Rides, night market and street food for the whole family. Date: from November 8, 2014 to January 7, 2015, 4:00 pm to 12:00 midnight daily. On December 25 & January 1, 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight Venue: Tutuban Center, CM Recto Manila Ticket prices: P50 entrance fee and P50 per ride
· Yuletide Attractions at Lucky Chinatown
A Christmas Musicale on December 6 Disney on Ice Dare to Dream Meet and Greet on December 21 Holiday Fireworks Display all weekends of December. For mechanics, details and inquiries, call 5758139.
· Christmas Ball for Kids at Robinsons
Kids aged 4-12 years old are invited to a costume party where they can dress up as little princes and princesses. Parent must register her child with a P500 purchase receipt from the participating mall. Event starts at 3:00PM on December 20 at Robinsons Place Manila. For more information, call Robinsons Place Manila at 310.1109 or 310.1119
· Barbie and the Secret Door at Robinsons
This is a live musical from the USA about the magical tale of Barbie who comes as Princess Alexa in a world of fantasy. Shows are at 3:00PM and 5:00PM. Admission is Free! December 5 at Robinsons Place Manila, Midtown Atrium. For more information, contact: Robinsons Place Manila at 310.1109 and 310.1119
· UST Paskuhan 2014 Full Blast
Watch presentations and performances by different colleges, organization and celebrity guests. Check out the shows, lantern making contest capped by fireworks. December 11, 2014 UST open field.