- Beauty #KilayisLife! Moms Are Having Their Makeup Done Before Childbirth
- Real Parenting The Emotional Damage Your Child Experiences When You and the Hubby Fight
- Baby Compare and Decide: Which Baby Stroller Is Best For You?
- Inspiration This Bachelor Built a Home and a Business to Support His 11 Siblings
A Family Commits to a Clean and Crisp Look for Their HomeInspired by a well-loved Japanese store, this once bare space now has a contemporary minimalist design.
A newly turned over house is like a blank canvas that’s waiting to be painted. While some find it exciting to complete the home with furniture and accessories, there are a few who can’t seem to finalize the look and style they want.
For the owners of this 300sqm house, one thing’s for sure--they wanted their home to “exude a Muji vibe.” With the help of interior designer Gwen Dy, this vision was turned into reality. Each area has a bright and spacious feel, with well-thought-out furniture and décor that help create a seamless look.Viewing as List
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.