These party decors can be beautifully displayed in your child’s room even after the party is done!
What you’ll need:
What you need to do:
1. Cut around 2.5” x 3.5” strips from the cloth diaper.
2. Fold each strip vertically in half and make a diagonal cut on one of the folded side to make a classic bunting shape. You can make as many strips as you want or just enough to spell your kid’s name.
3. Lay your ribbon on the table so you can easily attach the lampin strips with your sticky tape. Give around 1-inch gaps in between the cloth cutouts.
4. Next, spell out your child’s name with chunky letters on a piece of craft paper. Make sure that it doesn’t go beyond the size of your cloth strips.
5. Cut each letter carefully and stick it on the bunting with tape or glue.
TIP: Got old clothes or blankets with a cute pattern? Turn them into buntings too to break the whiteness of the lampin!