Having perfectly painted lips is one of the easiest ways to look like you exerted some effort into doing your makeup, especially when it’s for date night. We rounded up 10 lovely lippies that you can use the next time you have a night out with your man.
1. Classic Red You can never go wrong with a sexy rouge pout.
Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Harlow Red, P1,500, Rustan’s Makati
2. A Punch Of Color If you’re feeling a bit adventurous, put on an unpredictable color on your puckers like magenta.
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in HD Obsession, P575, Watsons
3. Try A Stain Stained lips instantly make you look sweet and effortlessly sexy. Try a lightweight lipstick with a sheer finish to achieve the look.
Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lips Colour in Myth, P1,150, Rustan’s Shangri-La
4. A Hydrating But Pigmented Lippie Dry and chapped lips are huge turn off. If you’re dealing with dehydration, use a moisturizing lippie instead of mattes.
Jane Iredale Puremoist Lipstick in Liz, P995, Rustan’s Shangri-La
5. Go Coral Coral lippies break your usual muted nudes and are a more fun option.
MAC Cremesheen Pearl Lipstick in Koi Coral, P1,000, SM Aura
6. Change Up Your Reds Instead of the usual true reds and blue reds, try using a lippie in blue fuchsia, which will make your teeth look whiter.
MAC Zac Posen Lipstick in Dangerously Red, P1,100, SM Aura
7. Consider Gloss Rekindle your love affair with lip gloss—it’s probably the easiest way to make your lips appear bigger and more luscious.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Plum Impulse, P1,540, Rustan’s Shangri-La
8. Use A Budge-Proof Formula Never worry about your lipstick feathering and smudging—from eating, or you know, making out—with a lipstick that’s proven to stay on for hours.
Max Factor Lipfinity in Stay Cheerful, P775, Landmark
9. Do Ombre It’s not too late to ride on the ombre trend, even if it’s just on your lips. For best results, try the trend using powdered lipstick—yep, it's a thing now!
L’Oreal Tint Caresse in Plum, P350, Watsons
10. Go Vampy We suggest a deep burgundy color matched with a flawless feline flick on your lids.
Happy Skin Prints Made Pretty Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippie in Scene Stealer, P649, Beauty Bar