There's no mistaking it's dad when it comes to the celebrity kids below. See for yourself, some are almost identical -- like carbon copies!
1. Hayden Kho Jr. and baby Scarlet Snow
Looking at Hayden Kho Jr.'s childhood photo, we know where some of Scarlet Snow's cuteness come from.
2. Doug Kramer and son Gavin
If you want to know how Gavin (he's the boy on the right--we did a double take, too) will look years from now, here's his Daddy Doug's kiddie photo.
3. Dingdong Dantes and baby Zia
When the first Instagram photo of Maria Letizia Dantes was posted, showbiz fans gushed, 'Kamukha ni Marian!' But now, she's beginning to look a lot like her dad save for her long eyelashes. Either way, she's going to be a looker for sure.
4. Aga Muhlach and son Andres
Isn't Andres reminiscent of Aga Muhlach during his Bagets years?
5. Cesar Montano and son Diego Loyzaga
Diego captioned this photo as "twins." We agree!
6. Paulo Avelino and son Aki Reyes
A throwback photo of a young Paulo reveals that Aki (right) somehow looks like his dad.
7. Patrick Garcia and son Jazz Mercado
Carlo, is that you? Carlo was Patrick Garcia's (left) name in the famous hotdog commercial that aired in the 90s, where he also sported longer hair, which is almost the same as his son Jazz's hairstyle.
8. Ryan Agoncillo and son Lucho Agoncillo
At first glance, people would think of Mommy Judy Ann Santos when they see Lucho (right). But a throwback photo of Daddy Ryan showed they look alike.
9. Nino Muhlach and son Alonzo
Beyond their carbon copy looks, Alonzo (right) is following in his dad's footsteps as a child star.
10. Richard Gomez and daughter Juliana
Juliana has the perfect blend of her dad and Mom Lucy Torres's best features, but a closer look shows that she looks more like Richard. What do you think?
11. Gabby Concepcion and daughter KC
People immediately saw a young Gabby in little KC back then. As the little girl grew up, the 80's matinee idol's looks became more apparent in her.
See more lookalike fathers and their kids at Pep.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.