Dressing up in wacky costumes is arguably the best part of Halloween. (We say arguably because kids might argue that it’s the candy.) Too bad Halloween’s just one day in the whole of October, right? Well, not for 6-month-old Henry Indiana Miller. He gets to dress up for all the 31 days!
Mom Candace Corner Miller and her husband Johnny have decided to dress him up in a different costume for each day of October. It’s his first Halloween after all and they wanted it to be special. The couple “decided to take the whole 'baby's first Halloween' thing and really run with it,” as captioned in one of Henry’s Halloween costume posts on Instagram.
So far with 22 costumes in, Henry and his parents have guested on two TV shows and have been featured on numerous websites. They’ve been enjoying all the response on their Instagram page as well.
“It's just been fun to see people we're friends with or don't even know tell us how much they look forward to seeing what he'll do next,” Candace tells NBC Chicago. “It's making us feel like we really have to step up our game and maybe toss in a few new ideas.”
Here are some of the costumes they’ve come up with:
1. A pineapple His toothless smile just absolutely makes the whole picture.
2. A festive bat Because nothings screams "Happy Halloween" like a festive bat
3. As Joel Goodsen (iconically played by Tom Cruise) from "Risky Business" Perfect.
7. As Waldo from "Where's Waldo" It's impossible to miss that little cutie.
8. As Short Round from "Indiana Jones" Mom Candace and Dad Johnny joined in on the fun for this one.
Since little Henry's been dressing up a lot already, his costume on the big day, on the 31st for Halloween, has to top everything he's worn already. The family's asking for suggestions and they'll be picking the best one for Henry's Halloween costume.
Henry's other getups can be seen on Candace's Instagram account. Suggest a costume for Henry too while you're there!