1. Photographer Adam Opris gives an otherworldly take on maternity photography. In a series of photos, he captures the images of very pregnant women in flowy dresses underwater, and they are a sight to behold. “I’ve practically lived in the ocean all my life. With that great love for water, I am bringing mermaids out of my maternity clients,” he was quoted as saying. (boredpanda.com)
2. Jimmy Fallon, host of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", and father to 15-month old daughter Winnie Rose, will soon publish his second children’s book, Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada, due June 9th, 2015. It’s a hilarious take on baby’s first words, with the use of colorful illustrations. Fallon’s first published book is titled Snowball Fight, published 2005. (people.com)
3. Everyone’s excited about the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer that was supposedly leaked before the planned debut on Tuesday. The 2-minute-16-second preview shows a world in peril when the android Ultron, voiced by James Spader of "The Blacklist" fame, stops the seemingly powerless Avengers heroes in their tracks. Watch the trailer below:
Could they still save the world? Catch Avengers: Age of Ultron in cinemas May 1st, 2015. (cnet.com)
4. Action figures inspired by the "Breaking Bad" series were recently pulled out from Toys R Us stores. The reason? They are very good representations of Walter White, the main character who is diagnosed with lung cancer and later becomes a peddler of crystal meth. Yes, the action figure comes complete with guns, a bag of cash, and a tray of blue crystal meth. After a petition on change.org got over 4,000 signatures, Toys R Us decided to remove the toys from their shelves.
5. Hollywood actress Renee Zellweger debuts a new look, and we don’t mean a slimmer, tanner, or younger version of herself. We mean different – unrecognizably different. The actress, 45, who shot to fame in the films "Bridget Jones’s Diary" and "Jerry Maguire", says “I’m living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I’m thrilled that perhaps it shows.” (people.com)