1. Ciara Sotto reveals that she and husband have separated
Former Smart Parenting cover mom, actress and pole-dance instructor Ciara Sotto admitted yesterday via a post on Instagram that she and husband Jojo Oconer have separated. “These past weeks have been very difficult for me and my son. It's true that I moved out of our home and decided to go back to my parents' house for now. The truth is painful, but it is what it is. I know that the Lord will strengthen me after this. I prefer to keep my privacy at this time & I would appreciate the public respecting this. Thank you to those who are sending me messages of support and encouragement,” she wrote. Her fans are speculating that it was brought about by alleged infidelity on her husband’s part. The two are parents to Crixus, 11 months, and would have celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 17. (pep.ph)
2. Isabel Roces has given birth
The model and Inquirer beauty columnist has given birth to her first child. She took to Instagram to announce the birth of her daughter, whom she named, Alaia. “Completely smitten by this little one. Our little star Alaia : al-EYE-a (Basque -Happiness, Arabic -Sublime),” she wrote as caption. She also added that it changed her and her husband’s life. The eight-day old newborn already had her first photo shoot at their home. Congratulations!
3. Could red wine help you conceive? A new study from Harvard University and the Universty of East Anglia found that foods rich in flavanoids could help decrease a man’s chances of having erectile dysfunction, a condition that affects almost 50 percent of men. Red wine, berries, tea are some of the foods that are rich in flavanoids. In the study, men who consumed at least a few servings of flavonoid-rich food and drinks were 10 percent less likely to develop the condition. Another way of preventing or reversing erectile dysfuction is having an improved sex life. (yahoo.com)
4. Anne Hathaway staying fit during pregnancy The Oscar-award winning actress and mom-to-be was spotted leaving the gym last Thursday, with a growing baby bump. She was sporting an all-gray workout ensemble. A source tell E! News that Anne Hathaway has been staying really healthy as she steps into the second half of her pregnancy. “Adam has been really helpful and is so excited on the baby. Adam and Anne are doing great as a couple and this whole baby process is a bonding experience for them both. 'One baby at a time,' she says but she would not mind one more after this,”says the source. Anne is also having a blast shopping for baby clothes and things for the nursery. She’s due to give birth in March. (eonline.com)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Vic Sotto “can’t wait” to marry Pauleen Luna The longtime-bachelor actor TV host is excited to tie the knot with actress nd TV host Pauleen Luna this January. “I’m more excited than being kinakabahan, konti siguro. Pero more of excitement, and looking forward to the day and the years after that day,” Vic Sotto said in an interview with Pep.ph. He also shared that they will be having a honeymoon but is tight-lipped about the details. Vic is also open to having kids. (pep.ph)