1. Look! First photos of Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano's Baby Seve
Alex Gonzaga, Toni's sister and now an aunt herself, shared a photo of her nephew on Instagram. "No bias but baby SEVE is the cutest baby in the world! Sa wakas at nairi ka na ni inang ate," she wrote. New dad Paul also shared with ABS-CBN news program TV Patrol a first look at Baby Seve and posted the screencap of his eldest when it aired. "My little boy on TV," he wrote as caption. In the interview, Paul said, "Toni wanted a normal delivery and she fought for it. I mean 38 hours of labor and about almost three hours of pushing." He also shared that Toni trusted him with choosing the name for their baby. Baby Seve's full name, Severiano Elliot, came from Paul's favorite golfer Severiano Ballesteros of Spain, and Elliot, the lead character in Paul's favorite movie E.T., which he says is "the reason why I like films."(pep.ph)
2. Watch: Neri Naig and Chito Miranda's baby shower video
Just this week, we featured pretty photos of Neri Naig's picnic-themed intimate baby shower at their home in Tagaytay, which the couple fondly calls Neri's Cottage (it even has its own Instagram account; based on Neri's posts, the couple plans to make it into a small bed and breakfast). A snippet of the video interview shows the couple's playful side. "Paglabas mo, maghahasik tayo ng lagim," jokes Chito. "Hindi," Neri chimed in. "Syempre I'm going to take care of the baby pero we're going to have so much fun!" the excited dad clarified. "'Wag mo iuuwi yung anak ko na may sugat," the soon-to-be mom warned. The couple also said they wish their baby grow up to be "humble, grounded, mabait sa lahat ng tao, and intelligent." Nice Print Photograhpy made the video.
3. Andi Eigenmann breaks her silence on Ellie's paternity The actress and single mom finally issued a statement regarding her half-sister Max Eigenmann's big revelation last week. Sent through her management Viva Artists Agency (VAA), it said, "Recent events have put my daughter, Ellie, into the limelight with the media, netizens, and strangers questioning who her father is. I made a conscious choice to not talk about the paternity of my daughter in order to protect the privacy of Ellie. Although she was born into a showbiz family, as a mother, I would like to shield her from the intrigues and gossip that are part of this industry." While Andi neither confirmed nor denied if Jake Ejercito is indeed Ellie's biological dad, she also added in the statement, "Growing up, Ellie knew who her father was and he has been there for her, and that’s all that matters. I hope this will put the issue to rest, out of concern for my very young daughter," Andi said. As of this writing, Jake Ejercito, the man who according to Max is Ellie's biological dad has not yet made a statement on the issue. (pep.ph)
4. Melai Cantiveros is pregnant with her second child
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Yes, the dad is husband Jason Francisco and, yes, they are back together again. In the ABS-CBN morning show Magandang Buhay, Melai announced that they have patched up their differences. She shared their road to reconciliation and added that it was not easy, but they both fought to be back together again. Then, Melai shared the big news: "Mga Kapamilya, may bago kaming blessing ni Jason, at magiging ate na si Mela," she announced. Mela is Melai and Jason's 2-year-old daughter. "Ten weeks akong pregnant. Ako, sobrang saya ko talaga nung nalaman ko na buntis ako!" Melai added. Jason then entered the studio and joined her and her co-hosts Karla Estrada at Jolina Magdangal. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
5. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds welcome Baby #2!
The couple welcomed their second child last Friday, September 30, but there have been no details yet about the baby's sex or name, as of this writing. Blake's friend, Taylor Swift, has reportedly visited the baby at a Manhattan hospital. Blake and Ryan have been always guarded about their private lives. They haven't shared a photo of their first child, daughter James, who's already turning 2 in December. Blake and Ryan only confirmed that a second baby was on the way in April this year. The two has also been vocal about wanting a big family. "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families," Ryan said in an interview with Details magazine. While guesting on the Today show last June, Blake joked, "I’m one of five kids. My husband is one of four, so we’re officially breeders." Congratulations! (people.com)