1. Georgina Wilson poses nude to show off baby bump on magazine cover
That's right -- the pregnant It Girl bared it all for the cover of Metro Magazine's November 2016 issue. "Did a Demi," Georgina wrote as caption to one of her posts on Instagram, referring to Hollywood actress Demi Moore's naked and proud pregnant magazine cover in 1994. She also thanked photographer BJ Pascual for "forcing" her to do this. Just two months ago, Georgina announced that she and husband Arthur Burnand are expecting their first bundle of joy. Her new reality show will soon air the gender reveal party that was held last month. (abs-cbn.com)
2. Dingdong Dantes shares details of baby Zia's first birthday party "Madalas kapag first birthday, iyan ang engrandeng selebrasyon. Pero para rito sa kanyang unang kaarawan, gusto namin, family lang ang nandoon. Yung immediate family, celebrate lang nang konti, kain. Basta magsama-sama," the Alyas Robin Hood star told Pep.ph. Dingdong and wife Marian Rivera decided to keep it simple and not to invite friends, as doing so would make the party "bongga" since they have a lot of friends. "Para sa amin, ang celebration naman para sa kanya. Magandang siya ang maging pinakamasaya sa araw na yun. E, mukhang sa kanyang unang kaarawan, hindi pa naman talaga niya malalaman na may party para sa kanya. Although sa picture makikita niya," he added. (pep.ph)
3. The funny faces of Baby Primo Arellano on his new Instagram
Iya Villania and Drew Arellano's baby boy has his own Instagram account! We only just discovered it and found snaps of Baby Primo's expressive baby face! The little boy has grown chubbier since he was born a little over a month ago. Look at those cheeks! These photos are proof of Iya and Drew's fun and cool take on 'sharenting'.
4. Chesca Garcia Kramer now a children's book author
In an Instagram post last September, the mom of three unveiled five of the six Team Kramer Values storybooks that will hopefully hit the shelves before the year ends. "Through these #TeamKramerValues books, we share the moral lessons and values that are taught in our home. We also take pride in raising healthy kids by teaching them about cleanliness through the #TeamKramerHealthyHabits books. I can't wait for all of you to have your own copies!" Chesca wrote as part of the caption. According to Chesca, she wrote these stories with the help of her husband and inspired by their own family experiences in raising their kids Kendra, Scarlett, and Gavin.
5. Muppet Babies is coming to Disney Junior
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Disney has started production for the comeback of the Muppet Babies. The new CG-animated series will have two 11-minute stories on the characters' various adventures that also highlight creative and critical thinking skills. "Parents will delight in seeing their favorite Muppets in the mixed animation style they remember from the original series, and kids will be introduced to this warm and zany world made just right for the Disney Junior audience," Nancy Kanter, executive vice president and general manager of Disney Junior Worldwide, said in a statement. The original Muppet Babies series ran from 1984-1991 and featured baby versions of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal and Nanny. (eonline.com)