1. Look! Cristine Reyes and Ali Khatibi’s family photo shoot up north!
Cristine Reyes and Ali Khatibi traveled to see the famous white-sand beaches of the north and the Kapurpurawan rock formation in Ilocos Norte which served as the background for their latest family photos shoot. With them, of course, is their one-year-old daughter Amarah, who's already a pro like her mom and dad in smiling for the camera. Cristine and Amarah wore swimsuits from I Love Koi, while Ali kept it neutral with a khaki and rust-colored beachwear ensemble. Looking good, Khatibis.
2. DOH is creating a hotline for mental health assistance The Department of Health (DOH) partnered with the National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) and the Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) to set up the HOPELINE project, a 24/7 crisis support hotline for depression and suicide prevention. The phone-based counseling service aims to connect people who are suffering from deep emotional crisis with health professionals such as counselors, psychologists and psychiatrist. It aims to provide "mental health first aid" to those who are experiencing depression or are having suicidal thoughts. The hotline will also tap the services of government and private hospitals in case the patient needs to be admitted to get proper treatment. The HOPELINE Project will go live in September this year. (rappler.com)
3. Ryan Agoncillo and baby Luna bond over a meal
Kapamilya actress and cookbook author Judy Ann Santos shared two photos on Instagram that shows just how their youngest daughter Luna has dad Ryan wrapped around her little finger. The first photo which Judy Ann captioned #DaddysGirl shows Ryan feeding baby Luna solids and it looks like all is well. On the second photo, however, there is baby food all over Luna's frowning face and her hands! Not to worry though; Luna has only started to eat solid and it's normal to get messy. Good job, Daddy Ryan and baby Luna!
4. New Netflix original educational show now showing in PH
Netflix and the Jim Henson Company, creators of The Muppets, teamed up to create a new educational and entertaining TV series for toddlers. Word Party features four baby animals that help tots learn and hone their vocabulary skills. The less-than-15-minute episodes teach one category word (e.g. "vehicles"), plus three to four related words (e.g. train and boat). It was produced at the Henson Digital Puppetry Studio using the technology from Henson's Creature Shop that features puppeteers performing the animated characters in real-time. Word Party Season 1 is already available for streaming on netflix.com.ph. (techtimes.com)
5. Liv Tyler shares photo of first daughter!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hollywood actress Liv Tyler had just welcomed her third child, a daughter, with fiancé David Gardner. Lula Rose Gardner was born on July 8, and weighed seven pounds and eight ounces. The healthy baby girl has three older brothers, 17-month-old Sailor Gene, plus Milo and Gray, the two children from Liv and David's previous relationships. "Our beautiful baby girl is here. Lula Rose Gardner. We are sooooo happy. Heart exploding with love!" the now mom-of-three wrote as caption for her Instagram baby announcement. David posted the same photo and wrote "Thank goodness she looks like her Momma! ... Now the real work starts, training her big brothers to become ninja's, martial arts experts & 24-7 body guards." Congratulations! (people.com)