1. Will Toni Gonzaga take a break from showbiz for her pregnancy?
"I think she will work until she gives birth, gano'n si Toni, e," Paul says, and he has nothing but support for her Toni. "For as long as the doctor allows her. We have monthly check-ups. Sometimes twice a month we have check-ups. The doctor says she’s completely healthy. She can work as long as she gets her proper rest and the working conditions are safe," he says. The soon-to-be parents are very excited to welcome their little boy and start a new chapter of their lives. "It’s exciting just like how I make films, it’s unpredictable," he says. It's too early to say who would be the godparents of their "mini-Paul", but it's safe to say Toni's sister Alex and his brother will be two of them. (pep.ph)
2. Judy Ann says no to endorsements for baby Luna for now
Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos' youngest possesses an infectious smile based on photos of her on social media, so many are wondering when she'll have her own TV commercials. Their older children have already appeared in ad commercials, but Judy Ann Santos says baby Luna's turn will come soon enough. "Hindi ko pa siya kayang i-expose sa lights nang ganung kabata," she says. Lucho got his first endorsement when he was five to six months old. "Para sa amin kasi, iyon yung safest. At least kumpleto na ng bakuna, medyo strong na yung immune system niya," Judy Ann explains. She stresses that she will give more importance to her baby's health than having her endorse a product. (pep.ph)
3. Regine Velasquez to launch new cookbook
Asia's Songbird has another "baby" coming soon: her very own cookbook. Entitled Bongga sa Kusina, it contains recipes featured on her lifestyle, cooking and talk show Sarap Diva. Regine made the announcement via her Instagram account. "After kicking off my 30th Year Anniversary in the business with [TV series] Poor Senyorita, here's my next surprise... #BonggaSaKusina ang #SarapDiva! The cook book is published by Summit Books and will be formally launched on July 17, 2016 at the Eastwood Mall Atrium in Quezon City. (gmanetwork.com)
4. Aprica hosts baby shower for Lino Cayetano and wife Fille
Director and politician Lino Cayetano and wife, former volleyball player Fille Cainglet, are set to welcome their second child together, a baby girl this time. Aprica hosted a baby shower for the second-time momat Le Jardin in Bonifacio Globe City, Taguig. The event was attended by close family and friends, including Fille's volleyball teammates from the Ateneo de Manila Lady Eagles including Alyssa Valdez and Charo Soriano. The two are already parents to son Ino Philip, two years old. Fille is due to give birth in August.
5. Liza Diño and Aiza Seguerra schedule in vitro fertilization procedure In October this year, Aiza Seguerra and wife Lisa Diño will be taking the necessary steps for in vitro fertilization to have their first child. The procedure will be done in the United States and would take three months. "Sa in vitro kasi, kailangan pare-pareho ng laki. Kailangan lahat pantay-pantay ang laki, kailangan lahat fertile," Liza says about Aiza's egg cells. She also adds that they know the risks involved but are hoping that the procedure will be successful. The two will be choosing from a detailed background profile an anonymous sperm cell donor for their baby, then Liza will be the one to carry it to term. She says they are both excited to have their own mini-me soon. (pep.ph)