Parentchat

Author Topic: all about Trust pills  (Read 84585 times)

airagem

• View Profile
Re: all about Trust pills
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »
hi.. im aira, im 20 yrs of age. i've been using trust pills for almost 2 years without any consultation of an o.b, my mom told me to use this pill to regulate my menstruation. but today its ok now having a regular mens. but until now i'm using it because of my partner . im just thinking if it would cause some side affect, because were planning to have a baby after 4 years. im planning to stop taking this month because of some gossips that it will cause cancer and without having a baby.but i never encounter any side effects other than gaining a little weight.  i need some advice for this matter. thank you.

jrvez_mom

• i love mah boys (",)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
hi mga sis..ako din i'm a trust pill user for almost 3 years already..so far,wala naman side effect ako nafe-feel yun nga lang ang hirap talaga mag lose ng weight..i am planning to see an OB one of these days..nasa ibang lugar kase yung OB ko kaya hanap na ulit ako ng OB dito sa lugar namin..kase sabi nga nila dapat talaga magpaconsult every year..it's for our own good naman..take care mga sis  :)

kraven026

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 09:46:02 PM »
Paano pag nasa brown pill na po tapos nung nag intercourse eh nagpalabas yung guy sa babae...safe pa ba un?ano ang chance na mapregnant ang babae?ano po ba kailangang gawin?pwede na po ba hindi itake yung natitirang brown pills at magstart na agad ng new pack?please reply po agad need lang malaman...mraming salamat..

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »
Hi airagem

I would like to comment on what you have said: "im planning to stop taking this month because of some gossips that it will cause cancer and without having a baby."

I hope you proceed with your plan to stop taking pills.  It's not plain gossip.  It is a truth based on facts and veriifable information.  All contraceptives, oral (pills) and injectibles have side effects and could lead to serious illnesses like Cancer.  Those that have less side effects are even worse...they are abortifacients...they lead to chemical abortion. 

Please read the product insert that is included in the packaging of your contraceptive...in your case, Trust Pills.

I will try to find a copy of that insert and post it here.  In the meantime, here is what it says on MIMS, that guide which doctors use in prescribing medicine.

MIMS Philippines
Trust Pill® - Detailed Prescribing Information
http://www.mims.com/Philippines/drug/info/Trust%20Pill/Trust%20Pill%20tab?type=full#Contraindications

Contraindications:  Women with liver and clotting disorders, breast and cervical cancer, sickle cell anemia, hormone-active tumors, hyperlipidemia, severe cardiovascular diseases, previous or existing thromboembolic diseases and idiopathic jaundice.

Comment:  It is important to see a doctor before taking this contraceptive...

Special Precautions:    Before taking hormonal contraceptives, the woman should undergo an appropriate medical examination and her medical history should be carefully evaluated. Regular examination is recommended during use. The contraceptive effectiveness of combined preparations may be reduced during episodes of vomiting or diarrhea. During this period, to ensure the avoidance of pregnancy, using condom is recommended for 7 days after recovery.

Caution use if there is diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, varicose veins, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, migraine, ophthalmological problems and tetany.

Side Effects:    Oral contraceptive is the most researched product in the history of modern medicine and its safety has long been established. Some women may experience side effects eg, headaches, gastric upsets, nausea, vomiting, impaired appetite, breast tenderness, slight changes in body weight and libido, depressive moods, or interference with liver functions. Most of these side effects are mild and usually disappear after a few months of contraceptive use.

Mechanism of Action    Oral contraceptive.

Trust Pill is a low-dose monophasic contraceptive pill. Each tablet contains a minimum amount of contraceptive substances, thus the risk of side effects is greatly reduced. Ferrous fumarate is an iron supplement that helps improve hemoglobin content of blood during menstruation.

Trust Pill is a convenient and simple-to-use contraceptive method that provides continuous protection. It has no effect on a woman's fertility. It does not increase the risk for fetal abnormalities when a woman decides to have a baby later. When a woman decides to conceive, she simply has to stop taking the pill and her body will be ready for conception within weeks. A woman can take Trust Pill for as long as she wants. It is best to seek advice from a healthcare provider prior to use.

Trust pill stops ovulation, thins the lining of the uterus and thickens the cervical mucus. In combination, these actions prevent pregnancy.

Please take note that the manufacturers of contraceptives would exert great effort in making the bad news acceptable to consumers.  The words that they use in the product inserts/literature are very well written.

The pills and injectibles that we have today can no longer be regarded as contraceptives...but more of as  abortifacients.  In the attempt to lessen if not eliminate side effects...the dosage of the chemical that prevents conception has either been lowered or removed.  A new ingredient, synthetic progesterone, which is hidden in different names...insures that whenever contraception fails (because of the reduced dosage)...the new life, the new baby will be aborted.  Whenever you see in the product insert, "thins the lining of the uterus"..this means that the baby is prevented from implanting itself in the womb...thus Chemical Abortion happens.

In my own opinion, we do not need contraceptives.  Most of the time, 23 out of 28 days (in many cases), a woman will not get pregnant.  All we need is to be fully informed about fertility.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:40:46 PM by Daddy Jojo »

mamhiejoy

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2012, 12:54:11 PM »
hello,i'm a new member and just want to ask questions about taking TRUST PILL.anyone there that could answer my questions??...thank you

mamhiejoy

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2012, 03:34:44 PM »
hello po ulit,mg-1year na po akong ngtatake ng trust pill at so far ok naman siya sken,mdyo ngkakaproblema lang ako nitong last two months halos wala na kasi akong mens as in pag date n ng mens ku ay drop lang ang lumalabas?normal pa po b yun?ano po kayang puwede kong gawin???continue pa rin naman poh ako sa pagtatake hannggang ngayon...help poh please!...

sheandyfer

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2012, 12:24:55 PM »
hi po! ask ko lang what 2 do... kc ngkamli me ng nainom n number sa pills instead of #1, #7 naimon ko..what po b ggwin ko pg ganun? tks po

mamadyn

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2012, 11:41:06 PM »
Hello! I'm a new mom here at SP!

I just want to ask some questions sa inyo mga mommies..

I am a althea user before, but since every month na lang kung mag taas ng price ang althea I switched to trust pill..
I already finished my 21 tablets and im on my 6th day of my pill free days..

Question ko po is, is it ok to take the trust pill after the 7th day of my pill free days? Kasi according po sa papel na nakalagay kasama ng trust you should take it on the first day of your period. Sure naman po na hindi ako preggy, so ok lang po ba na mag start ako after nung 7th day ko? Parang ang mangyayari is sya ang ipapalit ko sa althea..

Another question mga mommies, magkakamens po ba ako after ko mainom ang yellow tablets? or while taking the brown ones? Hindi po kasi ako sanay na hindi nagkakamens monthly and mas prefer ko po talaga na my period ako monthly..

Sorry mga mommies napahaba ang post ko..  :D
Thank you sa mga magrereply!

abiz

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2012, 10:11:33 AM »
hi i have a question, is it safe if i take trust pill kahit n last april 3 pa yung first day of my menstruation? i'm really new to this kc,i haven't take any contraceptives pa before and im scared na baka tumaba ako, im planning to use pills kc next week darating na yung husband ko. i dont want to get pregnant pa... if i use 1 or 2 boxes ba ng trust pills, will i gain weight agad? thanks :)

thirdysmom

• sinung babae mo, ha?!!
    • View Profile
    • peek-a-boo!
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2012, 09:30:23 PM »
@abiz l

Yes, there are different methods naman on how you should start taking pills.

1.) During the very first day of your period.
2.) On a Sunday while on period.
3.) On the day that you had your appointment with your OB or healthcare provider.

Ang advantage lang naman ng pag-take nito on the very first day of your period e yung effectivity rate. According to the experts, it is effective immediately (this is how I started mine din) Pero kahit aling paraan naman ang gamitin mo, same process pa din naman ang pagtake ng pills. Kung first timer, give yourself at least a full menstrual cycle para masabing fully effective na and make sure that each pill is taken ALMOST at the same time everyday.

Weight gain depends on a woman's body and how it adopts to the sudden changes caused by the synthetic hormones. Side effects may vary from person to person.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:29:19 AM by toughmom »
To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might be the world
thirdysmom.blogspot.com

BabyFrance

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2012, 10:44:07 AM »
after reading this topic, undecided na ko talaga what pills to take... hehe ayoko tumaba anong pills ba dapat ko inumin na hindi costly  at hindi ako tataba??? :'(
♥  I believe in ANGELS, the kind that heaven sends and GOD just gave me one. ♥

jamillahreign

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2012, 02:02:59 AM »
mommies....

help naman po..im taking exluton now but im not bf mom,,,so i want to switch to trust pills(28days) paano po ba un...kasi after ko po maubos yung exluton 28 days...start na po ba ako agad ng trust??kahit hindi pa ako nagkakamens??and how about po dun sa sinasabi na 7 days brown tablet...pakipaliwanag naman po mga mommies...thanks...

MrsZinned

• View Profile
Re: all about Trust pills - LADY
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2012, 08:28:12 PM »
Hi I am new in SP.

May Question lang ako. 3 years na ako nagtatake ng Lady pills. kasi nakalagay naman dun na if you skip a tablet on the other day you need to take to tablets. is it safe? sometimes kasi lalo na pag super busy sa work nakakalimutan ko sometimes 3 pills un iniinom ko kasi nagskip ako ng 2 days though d naman ako nabubuntis. pero safe kaya yon? wala naman akong nararamdaman.Please help me naman po. Please mga moms.

tashasabs

• 타사 ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »
BabyFrance: If your concern is cost, usually OBs recommend Trust Pills (41Php max at drugstores). As for the other side effects lalo na yung weight gain, best to consult your OB. Iba-iba naman kasi ang reaction ng katawan ng mga babae sa pills.

jamillahreign Yes you can start taking it lalo na kung sexually active. Yung 7 days na brown tablet yun yung para sa days na may menstruation ka. May iron kasi yung 7 brown pills na yun. Since magsisimula ka kaagad, baka mainom mo yun na tapos na ang menstruation mo o di ka pa nagkakaroon. That's okay, just finish all the 28 tablets then you can start on a new set. Mag-aadjust ang period mo noon.

MrsZinned Yes po. Every time you forgot to take a pill you have to drink it on the next day. Padagdag nang padagdag. So if you  went through two whole days na di ka nakainom, sa third day tatlo ang iinumin mo. Pwedeng sabay para minsanan, pwedeng isa sa umaga, tanghali at hapon. Your choice. Safe siya, that's how you take the pills in case may ma-miss ka.

Paalala lang: Generally it's advised na up to three pills lang ang nasi-skip at iinumin nang minsanan. Kung lagpas tatlo na, you have to stop taking the pills for a week then saka ka magsa-start nang bagong set ng 28 tablets. Advised na either wala munang sexual activity o kung meron man, use another non-hormonal contraceptive, like condoms.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:17:48 PM by tashasabs »
Happy to be in #sabsuniverse.

MrsZinned

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2012, 09:08:27 AM »
tashasabs- Thank you Sis. it helps a lot. narelieve ako kahit pano.

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites