Parentchat

Author Topic: Makati Pre-schools  (Read 147488 times)

mica

• View Profile
Re: Smart Reader Kids Makati--new location?
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »
thanks! i wonder why they did not notify the parents. :( i also met some parents during the summer and they also transferred their kids because they did not know where the school moved! :(

toughmom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Makati Pre-schools
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »
topic merged with Smart Readers thread.
Join existing topics for common concerns and use the "Seach feature" before starting a new topic. Keep your signatures small:100 pixels max.height  Refrain from using textspeaks (shortened SMS words). Quote only a portion of the message. Be cautious in sharing your personal infos

lynnmb

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
Hello mga mommy's..i have 3 years old son and he is turning 4 this coming june...plan ko na sana enroll na sya next year ang worry ko lang hindi pa sya buo salita pero marami na syang alam na words...memories na niya ang alphabets,shapes, numbers,,ska mgaling na sya mgdrawing..marunong na rin syang mg sulat ng letters ng walang pattern..matatangap kaya sya kahit hindi pa sya ganun kagaling mgsalita?thnx

momsee love

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »
Hi! Welcome lynnmb! I believe your child is ready for school. Yung anak ko noon di pa niya lahat na recognize alphabets inenroll ko na siya, 2.5 pa lang siya noon. Malaking help yung school niya. She did improve and confident na...lagi nga nagaasist kay teacher, imitate niya agad ginagawa nila.  ;D 

prettyalthea

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »
Hi mommies! I just would like to ask kung san school nyo in-enroll babies nyo. My daughter is 3.5y.o and her words are not that clear also (like lynnmb's) but she knows her alphabet, shapes, colors, numbers from 1 to 50. I had her assessed by a dev pedia and his assessment was she's simply a 'bratinela' (not the term he used btw). He said she didnt feel the need to 'talk' because people around her are always giving her what she wants. Now she's undergoing occupational therapy to improve her behavior and speech therapy. The dev pedia suggested we enroll her already in school more for socialization but i am afraid her condition would cause some problems in school (like teasing from other students) which in turn may cause her to 'hate' school altogether so i am super cautious in choosing the right school. So far, i have not heard any bad thing about KIDS.

pddulay

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 09:34:35 PM »
odea international school is a very good school.. i highly recommend it.. my kid is kinder 1 when he went there, he only knows how to count 1 to 10 but now he knows how to read already (the best thing for a 5year old kid), he knows how to mingle with other kids, and lots and lots that a child can learn.. and i thank odea for everything, di kami nagkamali sa pagpili sa school na to..

jenzdin

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2010, 08:12:01 PM »
my daughter school is at PLAYHOUSE school in Montojo St. Brgy Singkamas, Makati at the age of 3.5yrs old. Besides safe yung place the facilities are good kasi inside malawak. Limited lang ang student kaya each student bantay talaga nila. At  start she is so tahimik not sociable and dnt talk to other kids.  After her summer program nakita namin yung development sa kanya, kaya nag nursery sya sa same school she is super improve. Today, we have talk about her assessment kasi prepare na namin sya for kinder and no second thought to enrol her again at PLAYHOUSE considering na competitive yung tuition nila at super galing ng mga teacher.(",)

Mommyjazz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2010, 12:32:30 AM »
CGF has a website na
http://www.cgfacademy.org/
check out the site's "contact us" for the location.

LiasMum

• our gift ...our happiness... our life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2010, 09:14:40 PM »
Im new on this forum.
This is good thread.... im overseas based at the moment and will be home by june with my busy bee toddler, it gives me idea about schools around the area... however how about international schools. Any recommendation...
Salamat!!! :D

Mommycow

• http://mommycow.blogspot.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »
Im new on this forum.
This is good thread.... im overseas based at the moment and will be home by june with my busy bee toddler, it gives me idea about schools around the area... however how about international schools. Any recommendation...

Hello you may check http://popularmanila.blogspot.com/2009/01/international-schools-in-philippines.html for a list of international schools in Manila  :)

Mommyjazz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2010, 10:59:47 AM »
CGF Academy offers 35% off tuition fee until May 5. Sorry po, ngayon ko lang na post. Hahabol nga kami tom, my daughter will be in grade 2 na. For info, comments and feedbacks on CGF, back read nalang please. I posted their website.

They have pre-nursery - prep and  grades 1-3.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:02:12 AM by Mommyjazz »

LiasMum

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »
Im new on this forum.

Hello you may check http://popularmanila.blogspot.com/2009/01/international-schools-in-philippines.html for a list of international schools in Manila  :)

thanks mommy...
may kakilala kaba na nag aral sa listed schools mo?

Mommycow

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2010, 11:39:51 PM »
thanks mommy...
Hello LiasMum

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone personally who has a kid enrolled right now. I know some alums who went to IS (college friends) but that was a long time ago  :)

I would suggest going to an expat forum since most of their kids attend these schools.  :)

LiasMum

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »
thanks mommy...
Hello LiasMum

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone personally who has a kid enrolled right now. I know some alums who went to IS (college friends) but that was a long time ago  :)

I would suggest going to an expat forum since most of their kids attend these schools.  :)

thanks mommy cow...
do u own this blog? very helpful...

PFB82

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2010, 12:07:58 PM »
Sshare ko lang. i recently inquired via phone at KIDS (makati) and mukang promising sya. Its a semi progressive preschool daw :) HTH

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites