Parentchat

Author Topic: Party @ Prestige Tower(Roofdeck)  (Read 29086 times)

Party @ Prestige Tower(Roofdeck)
« on: March 26, 2011, 09:22:21 PM »
Hello Moms!

For those of you who have held a party in Prestige Tower, I have the following queries lang po:

* How much did you spend on the set-up of the venue? If okay to post, please post na rin the name and contact details of your supplier.
* From the menu, what food can you recommend?
* Do they offer free parking for the guests?
* Can we add in drinks and food without corkage?

Any other tips would be much appreciated. Thank you very much! 

addicted2jakey

• Jacob Cedric's Mom - That's ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Faceboook
Re: Party @ Prestige Tower(Roofdeck)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »
Hi sis, we had Jacob's 1st Birthday at prestige, I blogged about it.
www.jacob911.blogspot.com

Hope this helps!

momi_MJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 05:06:51 PM »
Same as sis Grace, I also have a blog regarding my daughter's 1st birthday party held at Prestige Tower Roofdeck, but that was 3 years ago. Perhaps this may also help you in your search for a venue, plus other suppliers.

http://drpeewee.multiply.com/journal/item/9

Happy Planning!
drpeewee :)

makulitz

• Mascot
    • View Profile
    • https://m.facebook.com/partymaarty?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&_rdr
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
hi mommies!
                  does anyone know the contact number of triple mj catering services? i am planning kasi na sa kanila kumuha ng food carts for may daughter bday party... sana matulungan niyo ako... thanks!

m@m@

• View Profile
    • Pink & Peach Party
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »
Just wanna share na hindi mag aacept ng bookings ang Prestige for June & July coz it will be renovated :)

r213128

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 01:20:39 AM »
hi mommies i have a problem, bday na ng baby ko sa aug 14, i called prestige tower pero fully booked na for the whole month of aug, meron pa ba kayo alam na ibang venue na parang pareho ng prestige tower except one san miguel avenue, ang liit kc eh. princess party ang gusto ko kaya prestige tower would be perfect. thanks for ur reply

bratmitch

• http://www.facebook.com/ShotoutPhotobooth
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/ShotoutPhotobooth
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »
mommies thanks sa mga recommendation, parang gusto k din jan sa prestige tower :)

1st-timemom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:52 AM »
@r2131r8-- mommy you may want to try Makati Park and garden. Cheap rate (at 7k) with ample parking space.

hi mommies i have a problem, bday na ng baby ko sa aug 14, i called prestige tower pero fully booked na for the whole month of aug, meron pa ba kayo alam na ibang venue na parang pareho ng prestige tower except one san miguel avenue, ang liit kc eh. princess party ang gusto ko kaya prestige tower would be perfect. thanks for ur reply

winnie_the_martian

• happiness starts within.
    • View Profile
    • My chronicles.
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »
same tayo ng problem sis huhuhuhu

yung party ng isang frined ko sa one oasis  kaso inde ako nakapunta nun

magkano kaya? :(

sweetyKs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
from what I know almost the same lang package ng prestige and one san miguel avenue.
Try checking this site sis: http://www.cateringtrio.com

winnie_the_martian

• happiness starts within.
    • View Profile
    • My chronicles.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 12:35:43 AM »
thanks sweetkys

huhuhu booked ang prestige sa mismong bday ng bebe ko :(

mommy_lynne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »
thanks sweetkys

huhuhu booked ang prestige sa mismong bday ng bebe ko :(

kami rin initially dapat prestige.. kaso nung nag inquire kami close for renovation ng june-july.. ok din sana dun as per sis m@m@ .. dami pa naman venue sis.. sang area ka ba?

r213128

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 03:03:09 AM »
just wnt to share the experience i had w/ prestige tower. 2 weeks ago my husb call them to inquire, the person who answered the phone said that the 08/14 10-2 slot is open, they when i called again a day after to reserve, they said fully booked na nga daw lhat. since pursigido ako, nag email ult ako to inquire, ms salou replied to me saying that the 08/20 4-8 pm slot is open and avail. so i immediately replied to her mail saying that il take the slot. i knw that theres a possibility that she will not read her mail right away and i wnt to be sure that i got the slot so i asked my husband to call them to confirm the reservation, that was monday afternoon, and according to my husband it was confirmed that we got tha 08/20 4-8 slot, i was very happy that time imagining my babys party at prestige. they gave us until sat to make the dp. since we were both busy with work, i decided to just send them the dp via bank deposit. so tues afternoon my husb called them to get the bank details and confirm that we are depositing the money for our reservation. so wed morning i went to the bank to make the deposit. i called prestige again to confirm the booking and let them know the deposit has been made already, but to my surprise, the person told be that i was booked for the 08/20 10-2 slot.  and they said that the 08/20 4-8 slot was alrdy booked by another client. how could that happen! oh my! i was so frustrated thinking how could it have happen when i confirmed it to them many time. i felt really frustrated and disappointed. i even cried. so what i did was i emailed ms salou and made a complaint saying its unacceptable. she replied to me saying that it was an honest mistake made by them saying that the 08/20 4-8 slot was alrdy booked since may. i couldnt do anything about it. my plans were ruined. i need back to square one. all they cn do is offer me a 10% discount and offered 09/03 4-8 instead. i feel so sad. need ur advice, ok lang kaya ganun kalayo ang gap ng party ng baby sa actual bday niya. aug 14 bday niya tapos sept 3 party? parang comedy hehe. sbi nila malas daw un pero magpaparty naman kami family sa mismong araw ng bday niya.

mommy darling

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:30 AM »
ask ko lang...how's their food?
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites