Parentchat

Author Topic: Yaya/Maid looking for employer / Agencies list on Mod's note on 1st post  (Read 58608 times)

cleopatra3173

• View Profile
Re: Yaya/Maid looking for employer / Agencies list on Mod's note on 1st post
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2014, 09:09:37 PM »
Sa mga naghahanap ng Maid yaya with NBI , MEDICAL, VALID ID's , pls call Ms Lorena at  2380860 / 09166725573.

campbelle20

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2014, 06:13:40 PM »
meron po akong kilala yaya kung guzto po inyo taga bacolod po sya kaso po wala siya pamashe papuntang maynila  kung guzto po inyo sya tawag po ninyo ako para malaman po kung san po sya kukunin pag nndto n siya puwede po siya q.c metro manila malabon valenzuela caloocan txt po ninyo ako o tawagn ninyo ako 09089759480 katas po nalang yong pamashe niya papunta dto sa maynila wag po kaung nag alaala kc my shop po ako thank u po

jainer.cabebe

• View Profile
Re: Yaya Watch List (full name and photo not allowed)
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2014, 02:10:57 AM »
Please try our agency

www.majestyagency.com

Our agency is establish since 1986 and still operating. Licensed and Officially approved by Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) NCR, following the rules and regulations of Labor law.

The market is changing, so do clients needs. We value innovations and constant change. We encourage new concept and we reward innovators. We know to shift and when to retain. we adopt best practices. We balance old and tested ways with new ideas.

Try our services we might provide the right person for you..

chelsea_1106

• View Profile
Re: Re: Yaya Watch List (full name and photo not allowed)
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »
Please try our agency

www.majestyagency.com

Our agency is establish since 1986 and still operating. Licensed and Officially approved by Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) NCR, following the rules and regulations of Labor law.

The market is changing, so do clients needs. We value innovations and constant change. We encourage new concept and we reward innovators. We know to shift and when to retain. we adopt best practices. We balance old and tested ways with new ideas.

Try our services we might provide the right person for you..

Your website doesn't seem to work :(

jainer.cabebe

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2014, 04:25:27 AM »
kailangan po sa desktop computer sya i view. di po sya pwede via phone browser need niya po kc ng flash player.. 

chelsea_1106

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2014, 01:54:47 PM »
I saw it na. Do you have a facebook account where i can browse for candidates? Thanks

Asheley nicole

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2014, 05:56:48 PM »
I also got my all around maid to one of new agencies I got from my friend. We tried this new agency because I knew that the quality of their hiring process are more stricter because they are new. So far I'm lucky that the maid I got is really what i wanted. I want matandang dalaga pra wlang iniintinding iba... she will be finishing her contract with us and according to the agency its up to me and the employee if we will continue. Just want to share that there still have good agencies here.

I recommend also this agency Charmonde Cane Manpower if in case you might want to inquire 212.94.59 09395775208 i have talked to jonah

marysolomon

• View Profile
In need of Maids, Yayas, Cooks, Drivers, and Caregivers?
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »
In need of Maids, Yayas, Cooks, Drivers, and Caregivers? Let Maidprovider.ph help you get the help that you need.

Our maids first (1) pass our 5 standards, then (2) clear a risk-based background investigation and (3) complete a comprehensive training. You can be sure that you are provided with a professional maid.

You can talk to the available maids over phone or Skype for interview. Once you have decided to hire the maid, we will deploy and take them to your doorstep.

For more inquiries, please call us or check out our website at: http://www.maidprovider.ph/#hiremaid

innanimated

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2014, 02:02:36 PM »
Hi bka po may kakilala kayo na gusto mag aply as yaya. Nag hahanap po ako para sa 8months old baby boy ko.

Yun po sanang mabait at maalaa sa bata.
Mahaba ang pasensya.
Hindi nananakit
Malinis sa katawan.

Text me po. Asap 09154480226

kisi

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2014, 04:55:01 PM »
Im looking for yaya sa baby ko 1y/o na puwede rin tumulong sa gawaing bahay. pleaseee help.

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites