Parentchat

Author Topic: Yaya/Maid looking for employer / Agencies list on Mod's note on 1st post  (Read 44594 times)

urgentlyneed

• View Profile
Re: Yaya/Maid looking for employer / Agencies list on Mod's note on 1st post
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2014, 10:47:47 am »
Hi, yung relative ng yaya namin naghahanap ng employer. she's from bulacan, 26 years old. can be kasambahay or  yaya. baka may interested lang. wala akong fee na iko-collect at hindi ako magsta-start ng agency, just trying to help. if interested msg me, i don't want to post my yaya's number here kasi baka mapabayaan niya si baby =P

Hi ask q lang po if availble p yng relative ng yaya nyo.. thanks

rsnowy

• View Profile
HI there. I am wondering if this yaya of yours still available?

mcravino

• View Profile
Hi available pa ba yung yaya?
i live in cay pombo sta. maria bulacan
please contact me 09273918750
thanks! :)

jpaz

• View Profile
Hello parents and those who are looking for reliable maid/yaya:

I would like to introduce to you Search Maid Employment Services, a reputable DOLE-certified maid agency in Tarlac that provides honest-to-goodness kasambahays.  Their househelpers come from the province, and they are totally serious in getting hired and keeping their job so that they can provide a good future for their family back in the province.

The owner of the agency himself recruits the applicants (he personally goes to the homes of the kasambahays in Visayas) and the applicants have passed the requirements as set by DOLE and the agency.

You can text/call Search Maid via 0908 541 4753.  Your call will be answered by the owner of the agency himself, Mr. Glenn Paz.  Sometimes, his wife, Johanna, will assist in case he is not available.

Check out their website: http://www.searchmaidemploymentservices.com/welcome/
Their Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/searchmaidtarlac

As of March 15, 2014, they currently have 3 applicants (all are experienced) who are ready for deployment.

violet.crumble

• View Profile
Re: are you looking for yaya? Post your requirements here
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:32 pm »
I know a maid looking for work.  Just want to help her out. 

Susan ang name niya.  From antipolo but originally from Samar.  44 years old.  widow and with 5 kids.  the two elder ones are in antipolo, all grown up and with families na.  the three younger ones nasa samar.  call her na lang.  0909.6093353.

Disclaimer:  I dont know her personally. she was referred to me when i was looking for a maid.  but di na tuloy na kunin ko sya.

laies

• View Profile
Hi sis violet.crumble,

Avail pa po ba tong yaya na to?
Pls text me naman po if avail pa......Thanks
I will send you pm.

lene26

• View Profile
hello ask ko lang kung available pa yung yaya from u.. i badly needed lang din e.. thank you kindly txt me 09395621273

cleopatra3173

• View Profile
Sa mga naghahanap ng Maid yaya with NBI , MEDICAL, VALID ID's , pls call Ms Angie at 2380860 / 09166725573.

Our Partner Sites