Parentchat

Author Topic: Preschool in Pasig  (Read 90852 times)

Funky F

• View Profile
Re: Preschool in Pasig
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »
i see ANTS.  I heard they're good.  I would like to try that for my kid but it's just kinda far from our place =)

cutify

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »
ANTS or PARKWOOD Playschool? ano ang mas magnda? i haven't see/read feedback about ANTS yet...

anne08

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2010, 03:46:17 AM »
im just new here, magkano ang tuition sa oakridge intl school, 2nd mom and mother goose pasig? cnong may alam...

narinig nyo na yung PEDIA sa loyola heights any feedbacks?

pls post a list of school for nursery including der tuition fees... thanks mga mommy

Funky F

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »
i would like that too.  Mother Goose in Greenwoods is around P33-35k.  Mulberry is around P65k.  Fairchild in Greenwoods is P33k.

supermom07

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2010, 10:39:37 PM »
Hi Mommies!

If you live within the Pasig, Marikina, Libis area, you might want to check out Tumble Tots.  We offer Smart Play classes for children 6 months to 2 years old (Gymbabes & Playphonics) and Preschool/Kindergarten classes to 1.5 to 6 years old.

Our approach to teaching is progressive.  We have an inquiry-based curriculum that encourages children to explore, discover, experiment, and create.  Independent thinking, problem solving, and creativity are nurtured, aside from developing their social skills.  Academic content is integrated into different themes and makes learning fun for the kids.

Hope you can visit us!  We're located at E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Libis, QC (across Shopwise).  You may log on to www.tumbletots.com.ph for more info.

cbayala1123

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »
Hi!  I sent my son to Mulberry Kids pre-school in San Antonio Village, Pasig!  I loved it there.  And my son learned so much and learned to love school too.  Unfortunately, it's pretty far from where we live (in Taguig) and they only have afternoon session for the Kinder level, that's why I had to transfer him to another school. 

It's very nice, good teacher-student ratio.  For nursery level (2 teachers:6 students) plus may helper pa sila.   

For 1 year's tuition it was more or less P60k. But I highly recommend it!

Funky F

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
i contacted them and kinda expensive nga ang mga tuition.  i'm looking for soemthing around P50k lang sana e.

myminime

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 10:05:36 PM »
Hi Pasig moms. I'm new here and new in Pasig also. I am thinking of enrolling my daughter is Parkwoods Play School but my main problem is taking her home. Baka naman may ma recommend kayong school bus or car pool? I can bring her to school in the morning but yung pauwi niya lang. Thanks  :)

yummycherry

• love you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »
Hi Pasig moms. I'm new here and new in Pasig also. I am thinking of enrolling my daughter is Parkwoods Play School but my main problem is taking her home. Baka naman may ma recommend kayong school bus or car pool? I can bring her to school in the morning but yung pauwi niya lang. Thanks  :)
Sis san ka sa pasig?dun dn kc nag school son ko?

myminime

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2010, 01:53:31 PM »
Millennium Garden's sis. Sa may Jenny's. Musta naman sis yung school? I have been to a lot of schools around the area but so far pina ka impressed ako with Parkwoods. What level is your son?

Funky F

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »
sis, how much sa Parkwood?  And would you mind sharing why you were impressed with them?  Also, which schools have you visited so far in Pasig area?

BTW, ANTS pala is P41K.  They are beside Kumon also.

myminime

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »
^ nag summer yung daughter ko in woodstock sis but parang hindi sya nag enjoy. since I can't be with her naman all the time I had her nana follow up kung kamusta naman yung daughter ko, sinagot ba  tanong nyo nalang sa directress". eh wala naman sya dun sa room kung saan nag susummer yung kids. I want a school kase that really interacts with the parents and shows the progress of the child.

I also went to Oakridge. The owner is very nice. Infact I was about to enroll my daughter there but when my daughter tried sitting in for 1 day with her yaya inside the teacher was rough to the other students. I mean if she can do it while may new kid who was observing with the yaya pa what more kaya kung mga bata lang. Other schools I checked is Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary and Creative Kid's Learning along Jenny's. Parang day care setting lang sila. I also checked out Sacred Heart Academy but feeling ko it's too big pa for my daughter.

What I really like with Parkwoods is the program they include in their curriculum.  Tuition is 37k, plus registration of 2,5 and misc of 5,750. Included na dun yung SIP Abacus ad the Sing, Spell,Read and Write. They also have Kinder Music.

I also called ANTS and maganda yung website nila but medjo far na sa area namin. Were a block away lang from Parkwoods plus wala rin kase school bus yung ANTS so I guess it would be harder for me if I enroll my daughter there.

yummycherry

• love you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 04:17:38 PM »
yes mommy myminime ok sa parkwood
Pinasok ko son ko last year explore. This year prep na sia.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:25:24 PM by yummycherry »

myminime

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 04:36:25 PM »
^ now sis mag explore class sya. excited na nga kami  :)

Funky F

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 05:47:41 PM »
thanks, sis!  would you mind sharing ANTS' website?  Sa Greenwoods, dami din pre-schools :)

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites