Parentchat

Author Topic: Children with Third Eye  (Read 11300 times)

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
Re: Children with Third Eye
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »
Hi everyone,

I just read the first messages and the last one...skipping most of the thread...and will just read again next time.

mworx is correct on the last comment.

I heard the same comment from Fr. Jocis Syquia, head of the Archdiocese of Manila Office on Exorcism (AMoE) and author of the book, "Exorcism"

Fr. Jocis was our retreat master on April 1, 2009 on an event with the theme of Spiritual Warfare.

He warned against being deceived on believing that dead people return and that some people could help us communicate with them.

There are no ghosts.

What's very real are Demons or Fallen Angels, they come in different forms to deceive us and make us turn away from our faith in God. Since they used to be Angels, they are very powerful and highly advanced in intelligence than us humans.  We're are not supposed to be the ones who'll directly deal with them...especially if we do not have the proper disposition and preparation.

What we should always keep in mind is that our God, who is all-powerful, has chosen to love us humans...and this was the reason why some angels became envious of us.

We have been chosen by God to be his children and to inherit his kingdom.  Let's reflect on that.  We are princes and princesses.  We belong to the Kingdom of Light.  God has sent Angels to guard us while we are still journeying here on earth.

Only one-third of the Angels rebelled against God.  The two-thirds remain with him.

One guardian angel is far more powerful than a legion of demons.  All we need to do is have faith, humble ourselves before God, admit our sins, and put our full trust on His love.

When we are confronted with supernatural things, may this also be an opportunity to turn to God.

If we think that we are seeing a ghost of a departed loved-one or relative...we should pray for him/her.  For the Catholics here, let's have Mass intentions for them.

tashasabs

• 타사 ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
Hello mga sis. Share ko lang po itong recent experience namin just this week.

We are renting an apartment na nasa taas ng store ng may-ari. Bale yung building three floors lahat, ground floor yung store, second floor is yung first floor namin then third yung attic. Sa attic yung tulugan naming mag-anak.

Early this week (can't remember the day), ako saka yung daughters ko (3 yrs old and 8 months old) ang nasa taas. Mga past 7PM na yata nun, our son (eldest) was downstairs kasama si daddy nila. Karga ko yung pangatlo (8 months), tuloy na yung eldest daughter namin. We were a feet away from one of our windows, yung naka-face sa street namin tapos kausap ko lang si baby. Mamaya lumingon siya sa binta then she started moving her head from side to side (this is her way of saying no) tapos nakangiti naman siya saka nakatingin lang sa bintana. This went on for some time tapos sabi ko, "Anak sino kausap mo?" Pagkalingon ko may white lady na lumulutang dun sa tapat ng bintana, blurred face and she was gesturing my child to come with her! Umalis din naman pero natakot ako kaya I started shouting for my husband to come up with the rosary. Hanggang ngayon lagi na may rosary malapit sa pangatlo namin. Told my kids kasi to say no kapag may mga ganun na nagyayaya sa kanila. I don't want their third eye to be opened as much as possible. :(
Happy to be in #sabsuniverse.

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2012, 12:39:50 PM »
^ sis nakakatakot naman, nakita mo rin talaga yung white lady! ako rin ayoko sana magka 3rd eye si baby kasi si hubby sensitive din sa mga ganyan, nakakakita at nakakaramdam sya pero hindi lage.

tashasabs

• 타사 ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2012, 12:48:51 PM »
^Oo sis, naloka nga ako. Di ko naman ineexpect meron pala dun, minsan kasi nakakaramdam lang, minsan nakakakita pero as much as possible ayaw ko din sana. After nung nangyari 2 days din nilagnat yung pangatlo namin, siguro nga kasi natuwa yung dumaan.
Happy to be in #sabsuniverse.

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »
Thanks for sharing mommy tashasabs.  Tama ang ginagawa mo in believing the power of the rosary.  Alam niyo ang kahinaan (FEAR) ko ang naging entry ng mga entity na gumulo sa amin lalo na sa daughter ko pero nilabanan ko ito.  GOD is the answer.  Hindi mo maiwasan yan lalo na kung na-open na ang 3rd eye ng bata.  My daughter wears a St. Benedict Medallion - to cast away evil spirit. 

Hold on to your faith (in God) and pray the rosary together.

trishevil

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 01:29:07 PM »
^sis tashasabs - super scary naman yun. Recently worried din ako sa son ko kasi he won't go near the bathroom everytime we're going to give him a bath. 11 months old pa lang siya. He keeps on looking at the ceiling then turn away and holds on tightly to me. I used to give him his tubby baths there and he doesn't complain pero recently nga, he seems scared. I just wish na sana scared lang siya sa shower. I have a feeling kasi na he sees something because I can sometimes sense something in there.

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »
@mommy trishevil. Give your son something to play with para maiba ang attention niya.  Don't entertain (scary/negative) thoughts kasi dun maguumpisa yun.  Teach him how to pray.

Ang sabi sa amin dati ang mga entity na yan gusto nila sa bathroom kasi may water at malamig.  Usually sa umaga andun sila sa gabi umaalis sila.  Believe it or not lahat yan na-experience namin that is why I am sharing my experiences.  Kung iisipin ko "IT IS ONLY IN THE MIND".  We have to be in control.

chardonnay

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2012, 12:38:32 AM »
wahhh natakot ako, hindi pa naman uuwi si hubby and kagabi lang strange, biglang umiyak anak ko nung tumingin yata sa window. Tapos before pa, twice yun parang me nginingitian sya. Lately nga lang, di na malalim tulog niya and pag nagigising umiiyak. True enough, pag madaling araw parang me nasasagap ako sa peripheral view ko as usually 2-4 am gising pa ako kasi midshift ako.. Haist buti lilipat na kami ng bahay. I have to be strong as I know they can sense fear, grabe sobrang matatakutin pa naman ako. God help me.

There are other strange experiences pero dedma na lang namin kasi pareho kami duwag ni hubby.

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »
@chardonnay, sabi nila gising daw ang mga entity na yan pag gabi.  Iniistorbo nga ang anak ko usually around 2-3am (dati ito).  Sabi ng anak ko gusto daw nun entity na tumabi sa kanya kaya hindi siya makatulog. 
Kung hindi naman ang anak ko ang iniistorbo, ako naman, I'm having strange dreams na parang totoong totoo. 

After the deliverance and prayers, tahimik naman ang lahat. 

Just hold your faith in God.

Until now, my daughter still looks at the window at may monster daw pero hindi ko na entertain ang thought para tahimik na ang lahat.

My daughter is wearing a St. Benedict Medallion to protect her from evil spirits and other entities. 

danel_em

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »
i honestly dont believe a person has third eye. Someone who sees beyond normal is probably a disease or something depression is happening in their brain. POV ko to dahil i have been severely depressed and i suffered making images that really does not exist. When i was treated, my psychologists told me there are no ghosts. A child who tells they see strange beings only means they lack attention. I admit i lied when i was a child. Because i want everybody to talk about me and my strange friends. Its an illness of mind. Maraming causes bakit nagiging attention seeker ang bata. Kaya dapat imbes na i-entertain ang mga bata sa mga multo at kung ano anong kakatakutan, dapat turuan sila maniwala na walang ghosts. Wag sila takutin sa isang bagay at gagamitin ang "monsters`` na word kapag pinapagalitan.

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »
@meenolamojacko...I also don't believe in ghosts.  Lagi kong sinasabi "IT IS ONLY IN THE MIND."  Ang multo pa ang matatakot sa akin (seriously) at hindi ako but, sa nangyari sa daughter ko, grabe, sobrang weird.  I'm not making up stories.

FYI

I don't let my children watch monster movies or shows kahit yung eldest ko hindi siya nakakanood.

I am a hands-on mom.  I love my children.  I take good care of them as much as I can.  Kaya kung sa attention lang sobra sobra and my daughter is the only girl (na apo) in both sides of the family.

Hindi ko sila tinatakot pag pinapagalitan.  I do TALK to them like an adult.  I explain to them why I do spank them.

I am sharing this experience of mine to know kung mayroon din ibang moms dyan na pareho sa nangyayari sa anak ko.  I have been observing my daughter kung totoo bang sensitive siya sa spirit or something (until now ha).  She's a smart girl and our first experience with the entity hindi monster ang tawag niya kung hindi "A MAN"....was looking at her at our (bedroom) door. 

trishevil

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 09:00:21 AM »
^what happened sis?

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
Update with my daughter. 

Have her eyes and ears checked kasi gumigilid pa rin ang mata niya, like she is looking at something (paaninag).  Everything is normal.  Kung meron man siyang nakikita, I believe it's God's messenger protecting us. 

Errych

• Global Moderator
  • Watch.Wait.Time will unfold & fulfill its purpose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
When your child can see and sense things no one else can, is it a product of his vibrant imagination, or could he have an open "third eye"?

Imaginary Friend or Real Ghost? A Deeper Look Into Kids Who Can ’See’
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/kids/toddler/imaginary-friend-or-real-ghost-a-deeper-look-into-kids-who-can-see

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2012, 07:06:39 AM »
Errych, thanks for your post.

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites