Parentchat

Author Topic: Preschools in Bacoor Cavite  (Read 6542 times)

vhenggaman

• View Profile
Preschools in Bacoor Cavite
« on: March 15, 2013, 12:58:12 AM »
Hi mga mommies and sisters! I just wanna get an idea from you guys, if you know preschools inside Meadowood Executive Village Bacoor Cavite? I have a tight budget, so definitely the tuition fee I am looking for is ranging 15k-20k only. Please help me, your ideas would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 01:11:38 AM by vhenggaman »

Shadeleejeb

• View Profile
Re: Preschools in Bacoor Cavite
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:38:19 PM »
Following..Im also looking for a school for my 2 daughters (4&5). We'll be moving to Bellazona Subd. along Molino Blvd. TIA

☆♥♡unica hija☆♥♡

• Joshua - the only man constant in my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
Mommies you can check this link for pre-schools in Cavite thread here.  :)

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php/topic,12975.0.html
[move]

mommyonsale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
Good day mommy I know na mura sa Benedictine school of Cavite sa pagkakatanda ko 15k dun inside meadows don't know Kung yan yung tinutukoy u na place... Meron din na St John Fishers Springville un 19k plus... Sa ngaun un pa Lang yung alam ko na under your budget...

joyz15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
Hi Mommy,

Would you also know or recommend some good private school in Imus Cavite? preferably in IMUS town proper. Ranging from 20-30K tuition fee. My son is incoming grade 3 student.  I know its been late to ask, but still its never too late and i had nothing to loose on asking info from you guys. 

My son previous school (grade 2) was very disappointing. We suffer traumatic experience from their management. Which we don't even experience it from his grade 1 private school in Paranaque.
Because we just move-in to cavite last year. And our subdivision is near the area of this school.

My son's report card was put on hold by his previous school which is SOUTHDALE INTERNATIONAL (Inclusive) School located at niya road Carsadang Bago Imus. It is because they are pushing us to pay P1,500 for the family activity, which we don't even join because my son was sick at that time. All activities must be paid by parents, event the student does not participate.  The amount of each activity is super exaggerated high.
Below are the example of activities that must be paid even the student join or not.

X-mas party Php 500 for 2pax then the food was just home cook spaghetti & fried chicken 
   Field trip Php 3,000 (Good for 2px)
   Family day Php 1,500 (3 shirt, food, venue- montefaro subvd.)
   Recognition Php 2,500 ( as if your paying for the medals)
   Graduation Fee Php 3,500

We (some other parents) filed a cased to DEPED last April 22,2013, which is the same day the school schedule to release their report card. But up to now, the case was currently on-going and unfortunately DEPED can only give suctions to PRIVATE SCHOOL by not giving their PERMIT or other recognition. They cannot mandate the school to release the report card of our son's. In this case, it push us parents to go to media (Isumbong mo kay TULFO) to at least warn other parents NOT to enroll their child on the said schools.

POOR MANAGEMENT cause them a lot. Most of their current students are already transferred to other private schools near the area.  DEPED already received a lot of complains about this school. Do not waste your money and time on the said School.

I just received my sons report card last May 22,2013. And I don't want to make the same mistake again. That's why we are now very cautious on choosing the school here in IMUS Cavite.

We are eyeing on LA TRINIDAD ACADEMY, Please advice if this school was reputable enough to entrust my sons future.

Thank You very much!
Joyce

rein♥mama♥jaden

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »
hello mga mommies...bka po may maisuggest kaung play school or pre school near niog II bacoor, cavite...

how bout PIMSAT college in Niog? may nkpaginquire na po ba dito? thanks po :)
Thanks,

♥♥♥JeCa♥♥♥
♥working mom♥
i ♥ Rein & Jaden

camilledelosreyes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »
Hi mommies!

My name is Teacher Camille of Junior Explorers Play School, a progressive play based preschool at Panapaan 6, Bacoor. We will have free Trial Classes so you could have a first hand experience on how we teach children. Kindly  give us a call or message or check our website for more details:

www.juniorexplorersplayschool.weebly.com

Thank you!  :)

Teacher Camille
(046) 519-3515 / 0943-2684897

vhenggaman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 06:07:30 PM »
Hello mga Mommies,

My apology for not keeping you posted here. My son went to Morning Glory School inside Meadowood Executive Village Bacoor Cavite as NURSERY student. The tuition fee was fair enough. The directress is a former preschool teacher in USA and also studied Psychology. So meaning, she knows how to read our kid's minds and its needs very well. And meaning again, since she was a former US teacher, as we know kids in USA are "bratty", she surely can manage our spoiled and brat kids here. The TF for school year 2013-2014 was P33K ALL IN except uniforms which you can get for only P500 per set.You can choose among four plan/option that is convenient for you. And since we don't have instant big cash that time, we chose "plan d", and that costed us 37K for 5gives. Inclusions were school books, pe uniform, school bag, school envelope, school id, class picture. You don't even have to buy pencils nor crayons coz they will also provide it. But still you have to stock some in your home, for there were homelinks (as they call homeworks) that needs writing and coloring, and the school supplies they were providing will stay inside the school. What I liked with this school was they don't have too much activities. They concentrated academically. And as early as nursery level, they teach kids additions and subtractions. Which I found so difficult to coach my son at home, coz I didn't know what strategy to do. But their teachers did so well. That time they were just 13 students with three teachers. And I was very comfortable with it, coz I really need to find fully remoted school for my son since he underwent cranial operation three years ago. The less students they have, the more they can pay heed attention to kids.

But sad to say my fellow mommies, they stopped operating. we were the last batch and they will never operate this coming school year, due to some legal issues about the lot of the school.

And now, I'm having trouble to find school again. I will be working soon somewhere in Ermita Manila, near Robinson Manila. I need to enroll my son within the vicinity of Manila too, where I can still lift and fetch him to and from school. This situation left me with no choice, as I said my son was cranial-operated, and I can't trust any maids in the house to take care of my child.

For the mommies who are still seeking for schools in Cavite. Try the TI Montessori (Technological Integrated Montessori) located inside Meadowood Executive Village Bacoor Cavite. If it's not about work, I still prefer this school for my son next to Morning Glory School. TF there is around 38K-40K exclusive of school uniforms, books etc. Though it conducts a lot of extra curricular activities (which I hated most). But guaranteed, teachings there are way advance.

For Molino areas, I suggest to try CELL (Creative Education for Life Learning), located in Bahayang Pag-asa. I have inquired there via text and saw their school ambience. Geeez! This is my third option next to TI Montessori. I'm so loving the ambience, so peaceful and really safe for kids especially to my kid. I prefer one-floored preschools coz its not craving for accidents since we know kids are kind of "malikot". I think TF there is not more than 30K, or rather less.

vhenggaman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 06:22:27 PM »
Btw, mga mommies... Try also what Teacher Camille is offering. Junior Explorers Play School has a nice ambience aswell. I believe, when the ambience is good, kids think good too. When the place is convenient, kids can comfortably explore their talents and minds.

lanieramos

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 12:55:25 PM »
Hello mga mommies, Im just new here, would like to gather for some information with regards to Preschool here in Bacoor, Baka may mai suggest kayo na good quality but medyo hindi kamahalan na school please help me, We are around Molino bacoor malapit sa bayanan.

dej

• my life is worth living
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 07:20:55 AM »
Hi sisses!

For those na naghahanap ng pre-school in Bacoor, super okay ang Ruther Esconde School of Multiple Intelligences. Hands-on ang school director nila. Medyo may kamahalan ang TF, almost 30k pero all in na naman yun. Hindi lang kasama is school uniform, school service, and field trip fee. 16 students per class lang. 3 sections per level. 1 teacher and 1 teacher's assistant per class. Ang laki ng improvement ng anak ko nung ipinasok ko siya dito saka approachable lahat ng teachers and staffs. Matututo din ang anak mo na magparticipate sa mga activities kase iniinclude talaga mga bata. So iexpect mo na lang yung additional expenses sa pagbili bili ng costumes kase palaging included ang mga kids sa school program.

rein♥mama♥jaden

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 01:57:03 PM »

Hi sisses!

For those na naghahanap ng pre-school in Bacoor, super okay ang Ruther Esconde School of Multiple Intelligences. Hands-on ang school director nila. Medyo may kamahalan ang TF, almost 30k pero all in na naman yun. Hindi lang kasama is school uniform, school service, and field trip fee. 16 students per class lang. 3 sections per level. 1 teacher and 1 teacher's assistant per class. Ang laki ng improvement ng anak ko nung ipinasok ko siya dito saka approachable lahat ng teachers and staffs. Matututo din ang anak mo na magparticipate sa mga activities kase iniinclude talaga mga bata. So iexpect mo na lang yung additional expenses sa pagbili bili ng costumes kase palaging included ang mga kids sa school program.

hello mommy dej, ask ko lang po saan banda sa bacoor tong Ruther Esconde School of Multiple Intelligences? thanks po
Thanks,

♥♥♥JeCa♥♥♥
♥working mom♥
i ♥ Rein & Jaden

mistiqshannen

• View Profile
    • Events Memoirs
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 10:54:17 PM »
Me old thread po about school in cavite and I posted my experience there.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php/topic,12975.330.html

My kid and nephew is now at CELL. For me OK talaga sila. They are progressive school pero
the tuition fee is not so expensive unlike yun ibang progressive. Yun K1 nila this yr is nasa 28k
wala pang books and uniform. 2k yun book at 3600 yun 4 sets of uniform. I only bough 2 sets.

Search in Smart Parenting

Our Partner Sites