There's pregnancy boom among Philippine celebrities with Sarah Lahbati and Isabelle Daza recently announcing their pregnancies. Erika Padilla Cariaso had just given birth, and Camille Prats is due this October. With so many preggos and new parents, you know what follows next -- shopping! There's already quite a number of products we've spotted on celebrity parents. Here's a few we've spotted.
1. Foldaway's bumper mat New mom Iya Villania has been raving about this bumper mat that grows with your child. It can transform into a baby pad, a bed, a table, ball pit, and a playpen. Not only does it define a safe space for your little one to play in, you can fit right in with him. It's a good investment considering the payout.
2. Fendi owl-print changing bag It caused a bit of a stir when Dingdong Dantes was spotted with this stylish diaper bag at the wedding of Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho in Paris. This designer changing bag features a top zip fastening, a shoulder strap, side pockets, a front zip compartment, and a blanket.
3. Hegen bottles New mom Kylie Padilla favors this baby care brand from Singapore because the bottles are designed for breastfeeding moms. Its claim: "world's first no-screw baby bottle that's anti-colic and anti-nipple-confusion." They can also be used as a snack cup or baby food jar.
4. UV Pocket Sterilizer Mariel Padilla raved about this baby care gadget on-the-go moms who travel with their baby may find interesting. You turn it on, glide the UV light onto the object, and, it supposedly sterilizes the surface where the UV light hits. So it can clean mobile phones, hotel surfaces, and car or airplane headrests. Has anyone tried this before?
5. 4moms Origami stroller This stroller transforms into a baby carrier and vice versa with just one push of a button. Soon-to-be mom Karen Delos Reyes posted about it on Instagram, and many of her friends wanted it for their kids (even Aubrey Miles whose kids clearly don't need it, haha!).
6. Stokke Trip Trapp chair This is a classic and a good investment if you have the cash to burn. Georgina Wilson says it is "the best baby chair ever invented." Your child can use it as a bouncy seat, and you can transform it as a feeding chair and then a toddler chair. The steps are also adjustable so it allows your child always to have his feet planted firmly.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
P12,999 at Mothercare
7. Unna Stellar Double Electric Pump If you're in the market for an inexpensive breast pump, try this one that caught the eye of Chynna Ortaleza. She says it does the job as efficiently as other breast pumps that are worth double its price. It's also perfect for traveling moms since you can charge it via USB when its 8-hour battery life runs out.
8. Ellie Crib By Incy Interiors When tennis superstar Serena Williams introduced her baby daughter to the world via video, it showed the newborn sleeping in a rose gold crib. Everyone was going gaga over the chic design. The crib was a gift from the founder of Australian home company Incy Interiors. The price tag? See below.