Q. What can I do about my two year old son’s three month cough?
A lot of things can be causing your son's cough. The most common are:
1. Asthma or Allergies - Does this run in your family?
2. A foreign body - Did he "eat" a coin, button, or something he wasn't supposed to?
3. An infection - Does he go to daycare and has just been getting sick a lot? Has he been around someone with a chronic cough?
4. Acid reflux - Does it happen more after meals or when he's been lying down for a while?
5. Environmental exposure - Does someone smoke around him? Is he exposed to fumes? This may also be a precursor to asthma.
Please go see your pediatrician as three months is too long for your two year old son to have a cough.
Photo from flickr.com
Can't log in?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.