1. Draw a pattern in the shape of a diaper (download the pattern here) and cut.
Photo 2 of 8
2. Choose a cardstock with a reversible design. Trace the pattern you made earlier on the cardstock and cut it.
Photo 3 of 8
3. Score lightly on areas to be folded. Fold the bottom flap first, the right flap then the left flap.
Photo 4 of 8
4. Punch a hole on the right flap together with the bottom flap. Insert a large paper clip on the left flap, then attach the brad in the hole to make it look like a big safety pin. (You can also use an actual safety pin).
Photo 5 of 8
To make the insert invitation card:
5. For the insert card, print the text of the invitation on a white cardstock measuring 8.5 cm x 14 cm. Cut the background cardstock in 9 cm x 14.5 cm.
Photo 6 of 8
6. Attach the double adhesive at the top portion of the white card and adhere it to the background card. Punch a hole at the top and add coordinating ribbons.
Photo 7 of 8
7. Use the diaper as an envelope and insert the invitation card.