Photo from garypeppergirl/Instagram1. Pretty in pinkTry a mini dress in a sweet pastel shade paired with neutral accessories.
2. All tied upInstead of buttoning a shirt all the way, grab the hems and form a knot—it’s more summer-appropriate that way!
3. The cold shoulder Of course you’re packing your off-shoulder top! Wear with chambray shorts for the least amount of effort possible.
4. White hotTop a pair of cropped white trousers with a breezy, barely there camisole.
5. Swept awayA floor-grazing maxi dress doesn’t require mixing and matching. Save those brain cells for your first day back at work.
6. Easy does itSteal your guy’s slightly oversized white tee, tuck under a bodycon skirt, and accessorize as you please.
7. The long and short of itAn embroidered long-sleeved blouse gives enough coverage, so flash those pins in your shortest shorts.
8. Partners in crimeA matching set, like this bow bandeau and midi skirt, makes for a super cute dinner-by-the-shore outfit.
9. Gone on a limbElongate your frame and exude a carefree vibe in a ‘70s-style halter jumpsuit—best worn with tousled hair and a sun-kissed glow.
10. Peep showA lace-up blouse worn undone is the perfect way to show off your bikini top.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
Watch Over Your Baby With This "New" Gadget
3 Perks of Being a Disney Princess According to Lea Salonga
4 Easy Recipes with Bananas
The Right Way to Take Care of Your Underarms
Can't log in?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.