Photo from @ice_braids and @sweethearts_hair_design/Instagram
Never let you or your daughter have a bad hair day ever again by taking inspiration from these moms and their hairstyling Instagram accounts. Happy braiding!
1. @sweethearts_hair_design First on this list is a mom we’ve already featured before, Beth Belshaw. She's a mom to two daughters and definitely one of our #HairGoal pegs with how creative, and almost whimsical, her creations are. With hairstyling as her profession, expect only the loveliest hairstyles from this mom. She’s got 500k followers on Instagram to prove it. She also posts tutorials on how do to some of her looks. Lucky us!
2. @n.starck Artist and mom Nina is the brains (and hands) behind a hairstyling instagram account that perfectly melds art with braiding. They're so gorgeous and delicate-looking that, if you manage to recreate her looks, your daughter might never want to unbraid her hair. Look how masterfully she's made these!
3. @ice_braids You'll love seeing this mom and her styling skills on your Instagram feed. She often incorporates ribbons, bows and flowers that bring color and a wow-factor to her styles. Her looks are often modelled on her 7- and 5-year-old daughters. Look, she's even made a couple of festive ones:
4. @Hair_By_Lori Lori Bryant is homeschooling mom of 4 kids who also enjoys braiding and styling her daughters' hair. Her bio on her Instagram says she's "passionate about helping girls feel good about themselves through cute hairstyles!" Who wouldn't be happy with hair this fab? Your girls are lucky to have you, mom! She also includes tutorials on some of her styles.
5. @JEhat Mom to 7-year-old twin daughters, Jill Ehat has twice the head of hair to practice on! We're kidding. She's also generous enough to provide tutorials on her Youtube channel of the same username so go check that out too.