1. Engage in an exercise routine regularly. Research shows that regular exercise helps keep blood pressure normal.
2. Drink plenty of fluids every day, especially water. It will help flush out toxins and make your skin glow.
3. Don’t give up makeup completely. It’s good to stay away from chemicals, but if makeup makes you feel confident, go ahead and have fun. It’s a great way to make yourself feel good.
4. Get plenty of rest, take regular breaks during the day to relax and unwind, eat nutritious food, and make sure you get out of the house! See a movie with your husband or a friend; being cooped up in the house is enough to make anyone go insane and depressed.
5. Remind yourself that you are beautiful, even when you feel crummy, belly and all! Everyone will think so too.
SOURCE: Annette Coronel, model; entrepreneur, ACC One of a Kind, Makati City