Moms Know Best: Home Safety First
Kids Party Hub
Can I Trust You Yaya?
Safety for Kids: Baby Proofing my Home
My Standards of Internet Safety for Kids
The Tummy Traveler
Moms know best when it comes to kids' safety
Touched by an Angel
Keeping kids safe (Bubble wrap not included)
Wilkins Moms Know Best
My Top Tips for Home Safety
Wilkins Moms Know Best
Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles
On being a discerning mom
Moms Knows Best and We Choose Wilkins Distilled Drinking Water
The Peach Kitchen
Wilkins Moms Know Best
Ask Me What's
On Food Safety and little baby Miffy
A Happy Ever After
by Pam So-Suarez
Wilkins Moms Know Best Trust Stories
by Precy Sabiduria
Only Wilkins for my family
by Mariaa May Ochea
Best career I ever had
by Rachel Felix
A Lot of My Life
by Daisy M. Pazcoguin
The Greatest Reward of Being a Mother
by Precilla L. Ariola
you changed my life
by macky regina maranan
Caring for my teenage son
by Irene Taniegra
My First G6PD Encounter (hopefully the last)
by Bianca dela Rosa
Young Mom choose to be Safe
by Anjelica Ibarrola
I Try (My Best)
by Anne Margaux C. Cupino
Hands on Mommy
by SunshineRose Bagan De Guzman
by Eva P. Gozon
How I Do Give My Family The Best Love And Care
by Vanessa Rose Palacio
Tender Love and Care
by Marilet Ilustre Estrella
Nothing Compares to Purest Love
by Valerie Anne Bautista
Ang pagmamahal sa aking pamilya
by Airen Quibo-quibo Baliza
Life Is Still The Best teacher
by sarah mallari bucu
My Children, My treasure
by Myrna Peran
Stay-At-Home Moms Know Best
by Katherine Rose Rivera
Your health and safety is my priority
by Maryjade Anne Manzanero
Good Daughter turned Good Lola
by Ma. Edna Cending
Stay at Home Moms
by Gladys Villaflores
Its a no-brainer
by Sherryl Mae S. Ilano
by abegail t. peralta
by May Angeli Chin
A Wife of a Seaman and Mom to a Homeschooler
by Jane Bodiola
by Josefa C. Lamano
A Dream Come True
by Marie Kee
by christine batiller
Life of a single mom
by Deovy Fernandez
I will reach the moon for my loved ones
by Abegail Mingo
by Maria Cecilia Azucena
The Best Career In The World
by Rachel Ann L. Felix
I Trust only the Best for My Family
by Lisa L. Vasquez
wilkins give life to the fullest
by Jocel Santos
NO WORRIES AGAIN!
by Chezka Sandoval
Bestfriend Ko Si Nanay
by Denise Rayala
"Dr. Mom Knows Best"
by Catherine Cua Gensolin
WILKINS MOMS KNOW BEST TRUST STORIES MECHANICS
Promo period is from February 26, 2013 to March 26, 2013
WHO CAN JOIN?
- The contest is open to all Filipino mothers who are:
- Of legal age, at least 18 years old at the time of joining
- Permanent residents of the Philippines
- Mothers should visit smartparenting.com.ph/wilkins
- Promo will run for 4 weeks, from February 26, 2013 to March 26, 2013.
- In the site, they can submit their story: In 400 words or less, mothers can write about how they give their family the best love and care. They can include the challenges they faced, the lengths they’ve gone to, or the sacrifices and difficult choices they needed to make.
- Entries can be written in English, Tagalog, or Tag-lish.
- Entries must not have been published in any medium, either in printed material or posted in websites.
- Entries should not be offensive and participants are expected to be decent in the language used. The Coca-Cola Export Corporation and Ogilvy & Mather Philippines have the right to reject an entry should they feel that the story is in violation of the mentioned guidelines. Their decision on the matter is final.
- Deadline for submission of entries is at 11:00 pm of March 26, 2013
- At the end of the promo period, 6 entries will be selected. 5 stories will be chosen for publication in Smart Parenting magazine and 1 story will be chosen as the grand winner and will be turned into a 2-part 2-minute short film aired on TV
- Writers of the 5 selected stories for publication in magazine will each receive Php 5,000 cash and Php 5,000 gift certificates for Wilkins products.
- Grand winner will receive Php 10,000 cash and P5,000 gift certificates for Wilkins products
- Criteria for judging is as follows:
- 50% content originality
- 40% in line with the theme (as stated in item no. 3)
- 10% writing composition
- By submitting an entry, the participant understands that and authorizes The Coca-Cola Export Corporation to the right to use all submitted entries in all media for marketing or promotional purposes without need of any further consent of the participant or the payment of any compensation.
- Announcement of winners will be posted on the Smart Parenting website. Winners will also be contacted via Email address.
- Participants can only win once during the promo period.
- Prizes are not transferable and gift certificates are not convertible to cash.
- All employees of The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Ogilvy & Mather Philippines, Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. and its sub-distributors, and other promo partners/third party suppliers, including their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity, are automatically disqualified from joining this contest. Persons reporting regularly to The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Ogilvy & Mather Philippines, Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. and its sub-distributors under a contract or service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the promotion shall also be disqualified.
- Winners shall have at least sixty (60) days from the date of publication or announcement or notification of winner, within which to claim their prizes. Winners shall present 2 valid photo IDs as evidence of his/her identity and entry such as:
- School/Company ID
- Government issued IDs (e.g. SSS, BIR, Driver’s license, etc.)
- Prizes may be claimed at 25th Floor Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue cor. 27th Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Philippines.
- The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Ogilvy & Mather Philippines,Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. will not cover any transportation costs and other expenses incurred during the claiming of prizes.
- All unclaimed prizes after the said date shall be forfeited in favor of The Coca-Cola Export Corporation.
- For questions and more information, please e-mail email@example.com