- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Baby Newborn Checklist: What to Prepare for Your Baby's First Three Months
- Your Kid’s Health Don't Give Fruit Juice to Kids 1 Year Old and Below, Pedias Say
- Home Mom Filled This Bedroom With Furniture That Will Encourage Her Toddler To Be Independent
Smart Parenting is a mom’s guilt-free guide to her greatest (and wildest) adventure.
We are her compass when it comes to practical advice on parenting, pregnancy, and health.
We help her navigate her family’s milestones.
She relies on us for real solutions to manage her busy home and family life.
And she knows that she can find a community of parents who can gets it and acts as her cheering squad.
Every day, Smart Parenting aims to become a mom’s comfort zone where she can find relief, inspiration, and expert advice.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitty Elicay Features Editor email@example.com
- Ana Leah D. Gonzales Social Media Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel R. Perez-Abrajano email@example.com
- Cyrille Stephan Calderon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ramona Manalo Team Publisher Ro.Manalo@summitmedia.com.ph
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director email@example.com
- Regie Uy Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager email@example.com