- Money How to Sell Items Your Baby Has Outgrown Online: 6 Tips We Find Useful
- Money QUIZ: What Is Your Money Personality?
- Real Parenting Don't Be Weekend-Only Parents: 4 Ways to Put Your Child First When You're Separated
- Health & Nutrition 5 Ways to Help Yourself When You Feel Postpartum Blues, Not Depression
The brand Smart Parenting has been the trusted parenting authority for Filipino parents of kids ages 0 to 8 years old for more than a decade now. It aims to help Filipino moms and dads like you be the best parents you can be, and raise smart and loving children.
SmartParenting.com.ph is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read source of information on the major aspects of raising a child: health, nutrition, child development, values formation, and education. It is your go-to site for vital information you need in caring for and raising your young child, wherever you are in the world, 24/7.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lei Dimarucut-Sison Managing Editor email@example.com
- Staff Writers
- Rachel R. Perez-Abrajano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jillianne E. Castillo email@example.com
- Kitty Elicay firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natz C. Bade Associate Art Director Natz.Bade@summitmedia.com.ph
- Ramona Manalo Team Publisher Ro.Manalo@summitmedia.com.ph
- Amina Rillo Group Digital Publisher email@example.com
- Jason Clein Yu Associate Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director email@example.com
- Regie Uy Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager email@example.com
Meet the contributors of SmartParenting.com.ph, experts from different fields and mom with a lot to share. Check out our Author's Index here