- Real Parenting I Am a First-Time Mom Who Constantly Feels Ashamed and So Overwhelmed
- Real Parenting How Michela Cazzola Is Teaching Her 2-Year-Old to Become Fluent in Multiple Languages
- Toddler Anak, Behave Ka Na, Please! 6 na Paraan Para sa Pagdidisiplina sa Bata
- Toddler Let Your Child Be a Princess, a Secret Agent, or a Math Whiz This Summer!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Smart Parenting is a mom’s guilt-free guide to her greatest (and wildest) adventure.
We are her compass when it comes to practical advice on parenting, pregnancy, and health.
We help her navigate her family’s milestones.
She relies on us for real solutions to manage her busy home and family life.
And she knows that she can find a community of parents who can gets it and acts as her cheering squad.
Every day, Smart Parenting aims to become a mom’s comfort zone where she can find relief, inspiration, and expert advice.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief email@example.com
- Cielo Anne Calzado Managing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lei Dimarucut-Sison Associate Editor email@example.com
- Kitty Elicay Features Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Writers
- Rachel R. Perez-Abrajano email@example.com
- Kate Borbon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ramona Manalo Team Publisher Ro.Manalo@summitmedia.com.ph
- Amina Rillo Group Digital Publisher email@example.com
- Jason Clein Yu Associate Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director email@example.com
- Regie Uy Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager email@example.com