- Toddler Pinay Physician Mom DIYs 'Quiet Book' to Help Toddler Son Avoid Gadgets
- Real Parenting 27 Reasons Pinay Moms Love Motherhood: 'Mama Pa Rin Ang Hahanapin Nila'
- Baby Baby Crying for No Reason? He May Be Having Sensory Overload
- Toddler Encourage Your Child to Practice Her Alphabet and Learn How to Read With This Fun Activity
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Smart Parenting is a mom’s guilt-free guide to her greatest (and wildest) adventure.
We are her compass when it comes to practical advice on parenting, pregnancy, and health.
We help her navigate her family’s milestones.
She relies on us for real solutions to manage her busy home and family life.
And she knows that she can find a community of parents who can gets it and acts as her cheering squad.
Every day, Smart Parenting aims to become a mom’s comfort zone where she can find relief, inspiration, and expert advice.
- Leah Nemil-SanJose Editor in Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cielo Anne Calzado Managing Editor email@example.com
- Lei Dimarucut-Sison Associate Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitty Elicay Features Editor email@example.com
- Staff Writers
- Rachel R. Perez-Abrajano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Borbon email@example.com
- Ramona Manalo Team Publisher Ro.Manalo@summitmedia.com.ph
- Amina Rillo Group Digital Publisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Clein Yu Associate Publisher email@example.com
- Florence Blevenido Group Advertising Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regie Uy Advertising Director email@example.com
- Shiela Ogues Advertising Manager firstname.lastname@example.org