- Money Mom Quits Job To Sell Breast Pumps Online. Now She Owns The Top Breastfeeding Store In PH
- Labor & Childbirth 'Ramdam Ko Yung Karayom At Sinulid': Moms Share What It's Like To Have Vaginal Tear
- Fashion Forget Handheld Fans! This Wearable 'Air Con' Can Keep You Cool Wherever You Are
- Your Health Huwag Gumamit Ng Duct Tape Sa Wart! Ito Ang Mga Pinakamagandang Gawin
Shrinxhips: An Option to Get Back Your Pre-Pregnancy HipsLooking for a way to get your hips back to the way they were before childbirth? You might want to try Shrinxhips, which helps guide the pelvic joints and ligaments back to pre-pregnancy position.
Having a baby changes a woman’s life. Almost every part of a woman’s body gets bigger after giving birth—bigger hips, bigger thighs, a bigger waistline.
Relaxin and Its Role During Pregnancy and Delviery
During pregnancy, the hormone Relaxin is present in 10 times its normal concentration in the female body.
During delivery, the body releases the hormone Relaxin which allows the pelvic ligaments, joints and connective tissue to expand so that the baby can pass through the birth canal.
After delivery, Relaxin levels gradually dissipate for the next six to eight weeks and loosened pelvic joints and ligaments begin to tighten and stabilize.
Shrinxhips: A Suggestion to Bring Back Hips to Pre-Pregnancy State
* A post-natal compression belt that works thanks to Relaxin.
* Provides constant, even pressure to gently guide hips back to their pre-pregnancy position
* Must be worn within the first 8 weeks after delivery (longer if mom is breastfeeding)
* Easily worn under or over clothing
* Comfortable and made of soft Nylon & Spandex materials
* ShrinkxHips is designed with multiple levels of compression so mom can control the amount of pressure on her hips.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Shrinkxhips is created by American company Upspring Baby (the creators of Walking Wings) and is exclusively distributed by PLU Enterprises Inc. It is available in Babyland stores and selected Rustan's Department stores (Baby Section).
Trending in Summit Network