- Your Health Fact Or Myth: Oregano Essential Oil Can Protect Your Family Against Coronavirus
- Your Health DOH: Avoid Shaking Hands, Eating Uncooked Food As Precaution For Novel Coronavirus
- Labor & Childbirth When Should You Take A Bath After Giving Birth?
- Your Health DOH: Still No Confirmed Novel Coronavirus Case In PH; 24 Foreigners Under Investigation
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
19 Celebrity Family Photos that Will Give You WanderlustWhether it was a staycation or a trip outside Manila, they all headed to the beach, pool or outdoors for Holy Week 2016.
The Holy Week is that time of the year where we can take stock and reflect. It is also a time when families can gather together and enjoy some much-needed R&R, and these celebrity parents certainly did that. Take a look at their gorgeous photos which will make you want to take a break, stat!
1. Marian, Dingdong and baby Zia
This Holy Week was a milestone for Baby Zia: it was her first plane ride and beach vacay in Busuanga, Palawan.
2. Doug, Chesca and kids
Team Kramer, including kids Kendra, Scarlett, and Gavin spent the week in Bohol for some fun playtime at the pool and the beach.
3. Sarah, Richard and Zion
The Lahbati-Gutierrez family of three traveled to Bali, Indonesia for some tropical island alone time.
4. Bianca, JC and baby Lucia
It was a staycation for the Intal family. Here they are chilling in their neighborhood playground.
5. LJ, Jimmy and kidsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It was a beach retreat for LJ Moreno, husband Jimmy Alapag, and their kids, son Ian Maximus and daughter Keona Skye.
6. Ciara and baby Crixus
One-year-old Crixus spent Holy Week splashing about in the pool with mom Ciara Sotto and grandma Helen Gamboa.
7. Ina Raymundo and kids
Ina Raymundo's job for the long weekend was to be lifeguard-on-duty as her kids played in the pool.
8. Regine, Ogie and Nate
The star of the new teleserye Poor Senorita thanked her husband Ogie for a much-deserved beach vacay.
9. Priscilla, John and Anetchka
The Be My Lady actress and her daughter went to a private resort club for a summer splash and capped the week off with an Easter Egg hunt!
10. Aubrey, Troy and kids
The family of four opted for a staycation in Raffles Hotel, Makati, after which Aubrey and Troy went backpacking in Tokyo.
11. Dimples Romana and family
Dimples, husband Boyet, daughter Callie, and son Alonzo had fun in the water at Azure Urban Resort Residences.
12. Ara Mina and baby MandyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The mother-and-daughter team received some sunshine over the Holy Week.
13. Patrick Garcia and family
Ate Chelsea bonded tightly with younger sister Patrice during the family's stay at the beach last week.
14. Nicole Hernandez-delos Angeles and family
Nicole and family beat the heat by splashing in a pool. Together with family and friends, her sons Alonzo and Luis also took part in an Easter egg hunt.
15. Kelly Misa-Fernandez and family
It was the beach for lifestyle blogger Kelly Misa and family--yes, that includes their dog, too.
17. Angelika dela Cruz and family
The cool weather of the North was the destination of choice for Angelika, husband Orion, and sons Gabriel and O2.
18. Delamar and family
Staycation and trips to the pool was what Delamar, fiancé Tyler, and sons Cooper and Parker did during the Holy Week.
19. Judy Ann, Ryan and kids
Screencapped from Instagram/Ryan AgoncilloADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ate Yohan and Kuya Lucho had a blast playing in the pool, while Mom Judy Ann and Baby Luna stayed close.