- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
- Toddler 5 Clear Signs Your Child Is Not Coping Well With Community Quarantine
- News May Free Online Courses Ang TESDA! Take Advantage Habang Quarantine
- Inspiration Daughter Pays Tribute To Physician Dad Who Lost The Battle To COVID-19: 'He's My Hero'
10 Ways To Mark Your Baby's First ChristmasMake your baby's first Christmas a special one. Take some inspiration from these holiday celebri-tots!
Just because your little angel cannot yet fully grasp the meaning behind the festivities doesn't mean that he or she just gets to pass on the memory-making. In fact, that's all the more reason to mark this special milestone for your baby -- so that when he or she is old enough, you can both take a trip down memory lane to his first Christmas.
Here are some idea from the stars' celebritots:
1. Nothing spells "Merry Christmas" more than little Santa
Patrick and Nikka Garcia's daughter Chelsea was dressed as a little girl in a red suit for her first Christmas.
So did Ara Mina's daughter Amanda Gabrielle, who then was still only a few weeks old.
2. Make them wear Chrtismas colors--anything red and green
ABS-CBN news correspondent Nina Corpuz opted for an all-red ensemble for her second daughter Emily's first Christmas with the family.
Model mom and Happy Skin founder Rissa Mananquil opted for a green onsie for her second daughter Audra's first Christmas campaign shoot.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Have them put on holiday-inspired head gears
Gavin of #TeamKramer sported a holiday-inspired head gear last year.
4. Christmas prints? Go for it!
This is the first photo of him in holiday overalls during the first Christmas he spent in the limelight of showbiz.
You can also dress your little bundle of joy as an elf or a snowman, have him wear reindeer ears, or take a photo of your baby in a "first Christmas" onesie--the possibilities are endless!
5. Hang a sock with his or her name
Santa will surely not miss Baby Lucia's first Christmas as TV host and mom Bianca Gonzalez already put up a Christmas sock for her.
6. Shoot a holiday-themed video
Olivia, daughter of radio host Andi Manzano, is of course the star of Uniqlo's holiday video promo. You don't have to be a pro to do something like this; all you need is a Christmas-decorated area, and just let your tot crawl!
7. Don't miss a photo with your Christmas tree!
Olivia is seen here reaching for their Christmas tree.
Plus, here are some other ideas:
8. Make a DIY Christmas ornament in your little one's honor.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. Take a photo with the big jolly man himself!
10. He is truly the best gift you'll receive that year.
Trending in Summit Network