Nothing beats the feeling of spending the Holidays with family—immediate and extended. Even if there are times when they drive you crazy, let's face it: At the end of the day, they're the irreplaceable people in your life and you wouldn't know what it'd be like without them.
Spending time with your relatives is always special, because you're reminded of how loved you are, and that these people will be with you through all your highs and lows. Trust us, when you're with family, it helps to just enjoy each other's company and nurture the relationship. But, don't forget to capture it, too!
Got a heartwarming family pic you'd love to share online? Here's a list of captions that will make posting less stressful.
- It's always better when we’re together.
- My favorite people
- So proud to be a part of this bunch.
- Family is everything.
- Mi familia
- Grateful and blessed.
- As long as we have each other, nothing can go wrong.
- This is what happiness looks like.
- When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.
- Always a good time when you're around
- Keeping Up With The [insert last name here]
- Precious moments
- Love is all we need.
- Nothing but love for the people I love most.
- ICYDK, yup, we're related!
- Guess who the favorite child is.
- Generations of greatness
- Thank god for cute genes.
- "We keep this love in a photograph." -Ed Sheeran, "Photograph"
- My support system
- Home is wherever I'm with you.
- The real ones
- Time spent with family is never a waste.
- Same same, but different.
- Love 'em and hate 'em, but definitely can't live without 'em.
- Keep your loved ones close.
- Cheers to the people who make life a tiny bit better.
- Chillin' with my homebodies.
- My inspiration
- There's no place like home.
- Togetherness is my favorite.
- Kind people are my kind of people.
- Mom and Dad, you did good.
- Love is the glue that keeps us together.
- My constants
- You wouldn't wanna mess with us.
- They make life a million times more bearable.
- Lookin' out for each other 24/7
- "I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me." -The Rembrandts, "I'll Be There For You"
We're listing these captions to make posting easier for busy parents like you. At the end of the day, what's important is to preserve these memories because life is short. Don't forget to get in the photos, too! It's the #proofofmom #proofofdad images your children would thank you for as they grow older. Read more about it here.
Email your adorable family Christmas photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish the most remarkable pictures to inspire parents to be more intentional at getting in the frame this time around!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.