Pampers Plans To Give 10,000 Diapers To Underprivileged Babies This Christmas—Here's How You Can HelpYou can even win prizes just by taking part in this donation drive!CREATED WITH PAMPERS
One of the many needs of a newborn baby is the regular supply of diapers. Still, not all parents have the privilege to choose the reliable and trusted option without first considering the price. It doesn’t help that many moms and dads also continue to grapple with financial uncertainties because of the pandemic.
In this season of giving, you can easily extend your hand to your fellow parents and their newborns with the help of Pampers.
Pampers has partnered with the Mother and Child Nurses Association of the Philippines (MCNAP) to donate up to 10,000 diapers to underprivileged newborn babies. This nursing organization aims to enrich the mother-and-child nursing practices here in the Philippines.
Through this partnership — and with your help — babies in need will be receiving packs of the Smart Parenting #SmartMomApproved Pampers Baby-Dry just in time for the holidays.
To join the Gift of Pampers donation-raffle, just complete the following steps:
- Take a photo of your child wearing Pampers and with a Pampers diaper pack in the background.
- Share the photo on Facebook, making sure the post is set to public.
- In the caption, explain why you are recommending Pampers for newborns. Don’t forget to tag @PampersPH and use the official hashtags #ChoosePampers and #PampersFirsts.
- Take a screenshot of your post and submit it here: https://bit.ly/GiftofPampersDonation
For every valid photo entry beginning December 17, 2020, one pack of Pampers Baby-Dry will be donated to MCNAP. Additionally, each submitted valid screenshot applies as an entry to Pampers’ holiday raffle!
As a thank-you to the parents who will be joining the donation drive, Pampers will be raffling off the following prizes:
- 10-inch iPad worth P18,890 (1 winner)
- Lazada vouchers worth P5,000 (3 winners)
- Pampers Limited Edition Christmas Boxes (3 winners to receive 5 boxes each)
- Cases of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (5 winners to receive 3 cases worth each)
You can post and submit as many entries as you want. Just make sure you complete all the steps for the entry to be valid. Only the entries posted and submitted by December 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m., will be included.
The moms found that Pampers Baby-Dry lived up to its promises. It helped locked in wetness, kept babies feeling fresh despite the heat, and offered protection from other skin irritants and friction.
This donation-raffle drive will make sure other moms and their babies will also experience and enjoy this kind of protection provided by Pampers Baby-Dry.
Don’t hesitate to make gift-giving more meaningful this Christmas, moms and dads! If you have the means, we encourage you to join this cause and make others happy in this simple, little way.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-110885 Series of 2020