- Home Done With Your Grocery Run? How To Properly Disinfect Your Clothes When Returning Home
- Food Craving for Carbs? Here Are The Stores Delivering Freshly Baked Bread
- Preschooler Baby Shark And Paw Patrol Hand Washing Videos Are Here (Hang In There, Parents)
- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
Wackiest Costumes This Halloween 2015Take some inspiration for next year. #HalloweenGoals
You know these were made with passion and a huge dose of fun!
Just a few violet ballons and it's done!
2. Everything about Tooth
Let's see, you have a tooth, the Tooth Fairy, and a Colgate toothbrush--all set for a smile!
Just some cardboard and some creativity!
This cactus needs to carry its own pot, though.
5. Gumball Machine
A red dress, gumballs, and a $25-sign.
6. Nacho Libre
Perfect for the warm weather.
7. Ronda Rousey
Who else loves this lady MMA fighter?
8. Atom in the movie Real Steel
That's some hard work!
9. Deep-sea diver
A black onesie, bottled water, a paci, cute shades, paper and tape. Then, just add water.
Aren't you craving for sushi now after seeing this?
11. TMNT and a snail
Last-minute DIY greatness.
12. The Flintstones
Fred, Wilma and Pebbles, and their footmobile.
You now know what this family's favorite game is.
14. Big Hero 6ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
15. Honey Lemon of Big Hero 6
Loving this Honey Lemon costume. Simple yet sweet.
Who doesn't like Lego? Made out of cardboard and plastic cups.
16. Little Mummy
Just a white shirt, a few bandages, and some nicely done makeup.
17. Chanel bag
This little girl (or most probably her mom) really likes this designer bag.
18. Everything Starbucks
A barista and a frappuccino? Can I have that to-go please?
This is just too cute!
20. A natural disaster (Beause why not?)
This little hurricane (more like a tornado) packs some gusty winds.
Trending in Summit Network