- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Toddler How to Stop Overindulging Your Child: Don't Raise a Selfish Generation!
- Real Parenting Jake Ejercito On Co-Parenting With Andi Eigenmann: 'It Wasn't Always This Easy'
- News New Mom Assunta de Rossi Shares Story Behind Fiore's Full Name
Happy Meal : 4 Table Settings for Kiddie PartiesEven picky eaters will come scrambling to the table with these fun activity-packed table setups that are perfect for parties.by Janis Ian C. Gopez .
You will need:
- Origami paper
- Binder clip
- Scrapbooking foam shapes with adhesive
- Kalas 18-piece cutlery set from Ikea
- Kalas mug from Ikea
- Animal head party picks
- Manila paper
- Nipponware purple plates
- Nipponware 8-piece Sorbetes Set
- Nipponware green plastic cups
- Nipponware yellow bowls
1. Go color-crazy!
Color is most welcome at the dinner table. Use playful utensils and plates in rainbow hues. Animal food toppers make eating extra fun and the food more appetizing. Manila paper + crayons is an easy equation for enjoyment and learning, too.
2. Play placemat
This free printable placemat at www.allfreecrafts.com can help teach your tots the proper table setting. Add crayons, and they’ll have hours of fun ahead of them. You can even start a game: Shade a part for every portion of food they finish.
3. Stick-y and sweet
These foam stickers that are originally used for scrapbooking can be scattered around the dinner table to add drops of color. You can also line them around your kid’s plate.
4. Name that plate
Make the kids’ place at the table extra special by placing name cards. You can also ask them to write their own names on strips of paper, and let it stand with binder clips.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photography by Louie Aguinaldo
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network