- Gift Guide 6 Christmas Gifts That Will Protect Families And Loved Ones During The Pandemic
- Baby Baby Food Menu Ng 30 Days Atbp! Meal Planning Tips Para Sa 6-Month-Old Baby
- Baby Mula Kay Primo Hanggang Kay Alana! Mga Potty Training Techniques Ni Iya Villania
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
How to Plan your very own Storybook-Themed Children's PartyContributor Aila Sim-Yonzon shares DIY and out-of-the-box ideas for a party straight from a storybook.by Aila Sim-Yonzon .
If your child loves having books read to her, this might be just the theme for her party. Here are some simple tips, how tos, and suppliers to get you going on your very own storybook-themed party!
1. Find a venue and plan your menu
For the busy parent:We were really pressed for time so we just decided to get Albergus as a venue and caterer for our daughter’s first year birthday party. We just had to choose a menu and a function room and they did the rest. This option is ideal for busy parents since the caterer will take care of the whole set-up and will even recommend party supplier partners they regularly work with.
Supplier Information: * Albergus Catering * Website: http://albergus.squarespace.com * Contact number: 931-FOOD (931-3663)
...or D-I-Y it!This can be as simple as hosting the party in your own home with home-cooked or take-out food. Additional things you have to plan for will be your food set-up, tables, chairs, utensils.
Thinking-Out-Of-The-Box:You can of course make seemingly ordinary food into fairytale cuisine! Simply rename them and create fancy tags! Like your champoradomerienda party can be “Baby Bear’s Chocolate Porridge” or carrot cupcakes can be “Rabbit’s Karot Treets” (Rabbit still has trouble spelling until now).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Make your invites... and don’t forget to send them out!
For the busy parent:There are several suppliers who can design and print your invites for you in a jiffy. Don’t forget to say that guests are encouraged to come in costume!
* http://www.thewrite-impression.com/ * http://www.craftmasterinvitations.com/ * http://www.wink.com.ph/ * http://www.printsonalities.com
... or D-I-Y it!
Download some classic storybook images and lay them out with the details of your party. Some storybooks we used were Classic Winnie the Pooh (vs. the Disney version), My Little Prince, Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, and Beatrix Potter. You can then print these out with your home printer or you may also choose to have them printed digitally by a printer. One of my favorite digital printers is The Lord’s Printshoppe. They were the same suppliers who did our wedding invites and business cards among other things. Another printer I go to is X-Print, they have branches in various malls thus making them more accessible.
* The Lord’s Printshoppe: 57 Matimtiman St., Teacher’s Village, QC. 925-6773/ 396-2580; * XPRINT VMALL – Greenhills: 3rd Floor, V Mall, Greenhills, San Juan, 722-8913; * XPRINT – Trinoma: 2nd Level, Trinoma, QC, 916-9644; * XPRINT - Market! Market!: 2nd Level, Market! Market! The Fort, Taguig, 856-01681 of 2 NEXT
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network