It’s no secret that Kidzoona holds a special place in the hearts of many children. It's not hard to see why, as it's the best place where energetic kiddos can safely jump, roll, climb, slide, and hop to their hearts' content. So why not elevate your child’s birthday by spending a day with friends and family at Kidzoona?
The best part? Kidzoona offers comprehensive packages that include invitations, hosting, mascot appearances, and of course, full access to their play areas for all guests.
For just a P2,000 down payment, you can reserve your Kidzoona party at any branch. An additional non-refundable 50% of the total party package is required two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
Table of Contents:
- Kidzoona Party Packages Options
- How to book a Kidzoona party
- Kidzoona Party Inclusions
- Kidzoona Party Packages
- Kidzoona Party Tips
- Where to book Kidzoona Party
- Playground Only: Non-exclusive use of the playground.
- Playground with Party Room: Exclusive use of a party room (available at select branches) alongside non-exclusive access to the playground.
- Branch Close-down: Exclusive use of the entire Kidzoona branch for the party, with separate rates for weekdays and weekends.
Step 1. Select your preferred Kidzoona branch.
Visit Aeon Fantasy’s website to view the list of participating Kidzoona branches.
This list includes:
- Rates for weekday close-downs, weekend close-downs, playground-only paries, and playground with party room packages
- Package capacities
- Additional costs per guest
Step 2. Visit your chosen branch.
Once you've chosen your preferred branch, visit it in person and confirm availability for your desired date and time. Available party slots are:
- 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Step 3. Choose a package that fits your budget.
Decide whether you prefer a weekday or weekend event, branch close-down, and if you prefer having a party room or not.
Step 4. Inquire about party suppliers.
You can also inquire in the specific branch for their accredited food and party suppliers. Most branches offer accredited caterers, fast-food options, balloons and set-up suppliers, photobooths, and more to meet your party needs.
Step 5. Confirm your reservation.
Secure your reservation by paying the downpayment. Ensure to settle 50% of the total package cost two weeks before the event.
Kidzoona party packages include:
- 3 hours of playtime
- Kidzoona invitations
- Kidzona Balloons
- Name tags
- Game prizes
- Birthday banner
- Mascot appearance
- Birthday gift to celebrant
Playground only: P10,000 for 20 kids
Playground with party room: P18,750 for 30 kids
Weekday closedown: *Rates range from P19,200 to P38,400 for 40 to 80 kids
Weekend closedown: *Rates range from P31,200 to P57,600 for 65 to 120 kids
Additional rates across all party packages: P450 per child, P100-150 per adult
- Rates vary based on branch and capacity
- Food is not included in the party packages
Kidzoona party tips:
- Inquire and if possible, book your party around 3 to 4 months in advance to secure your preferred date.
- Consider hosting your party on a weekday to avoid peak mall traffic if you're not closing down the store. Choose a branch with a party room for a more private celebration.
- Instead of a caterer, you can opt to order from accredited fast food or restaurants located in the same mall of your desired Kidzoona branch. Kids will surely enjoy their favorite chicken and fries while zooming around in the playground.
- Forego additional planned activities or programs such as magic shows and the like, as kids will likely be engrossed in play. Similarly, you can also opt to skip adding game prizes.
- Consider serving the food and having the cake cutting during the first part of the program, as you might have a hard time rounding up the kids for it once you've set them loose in the playground.
- Try to tap Kidzoona's accredited suppliers for most of your needs, as they already have an idea on how to mount and manage a Kidzoona event.
- Photos captured in your guests' mobile phones can sufficiently capture memories, consider providing an event hashtag so you can easily track their posts as well. If you have extra budget for a photobooth, opt to tap a roving one. This way, guests are not pressured to line up for their photos, and you get more candid shots of guests enjoying the playground.
PARTY PACKAGES YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ:
McDo Party Package: Inclusions, How To Book
Shakey’s Party Package: Inclusions, How to Book, and Unique Offerings
Jollibee Party Package: Inclusions, How To Book, And Tips
Where can I book my Kidzoona party?
For the list of participating branches, click here.
Source: Aeon Fantasy