- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
#ShareKoLang Mom Only Spent Less Than P200 On Food For The Birthday Party Of Her Twins!She patiently waited for flash piso deals on a shopping app.by Cielo Anne Calzado .
Have helpful money or home tips to share? Email us at smartparentingsubmissions@gmail with the subject "Share Ko Lang." Click here to read more 'Share Ko Lang' stories.
These days, we often depend on shopping apps to stock up on essentials, but have you explored every feature of your go-to app? Aside from free shipping vouchers and discount codes, you may want to be on the lookout for flash deals that offer items for as low as Php1.
Who knows, you might be able to save enough deals that can help you throw your child’s birthday party just like mom of three Reyna Lyn Eco. In her post on the Tipid Living Facebook group, Reyna shared how Shopee’s Piso Deals helped her buy food for her sons Alexis and Xander's 5th birthday.
"One hundred six pesos (Php106) lang po ang total ng nagastos ko sa pagkain and ‘yung name banner nila ako na lang din po gumawa… Kahit ngayong pandemic, kahit low income, kaya pa rin natin bigyan ng bonggang birthday celebration ang mga loved ones natin basta may tiyaga at determined kang makakuha sa piso,” she shared on her post.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For decorations, Reyna relied on her creativity and DIY skills by making the banners herself.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
How to maximize flash deals
If you’ve been using your shopping apps for some time, you might be familiar with flash deals that go up for grabs on certain dates and time slots. In Reyna’s case, she stumbled upon Shopee Share Treats while browsing the app.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Bago ko po ma-discover ‘yung sa Share Treats, nakakakuha na po ako ng piso deals sa Shopee para sa mga gamit. Nag-scroll ako at naghanap kung ano pa ‘yung pwedeng mabili ng mura at doon ko nakita ang Share Treats. Three days ko din pong pinag-aralan kung ano ang dapat gawin at kung anong oras dapat mag-abang. After po noon, tuluy-tuloy na akong nakakuha,” she shares with SmartParenting.com.ph.
In a span of one month, Reyna was able to accumulate enough food treats from Jollibee and additional deals for donuts. “'Yung tip ko po, kung mag-uumpisa pa lang kumuha ng piso deals, dapat mabilis ang daliri,” she muses.
“Dapat din mabilis ang Internet connection at mabilis ang phone kasi seconds lang, tinatanggal na ang product,” Reyna adds.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
In addition to counting on the reliability of your Internet connection, scoring these one-peso deals means dropping by the participating store to personally claim your treats or items.
Curious as to how the Shopee Share Treats and Piso Deals work? Read on for a quick guide.
How to score Piso Deals on Shopee
To avail of the Share Treats and Piso Deals, you should be on the lookout for items that will be placed on sale at certain time slots. You need to make sure your Shopee Pay has enough funds as well as it will be used to pay for the items.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To get started, tap your Shopee mobile app.
- Tap on Flash Deals and then choose Deals Near Me.
- After tapping the Deals Near Me icon, you’ll see the items priced at Php1.
- According to Reyna, securing the items you want requires having fast fingers. “Paunahan po at kailangan pagka-start pa lang ng flash deals, nakaabang na po kayo sa gusto ninyong makuha dahil isang product lang po per variant ‘yung pwede nyong makuha kada flash deal,” she explains.
- You can set an alarm so you won’t miss the amazing deals. According to Reyna, the flash deals are up every 12 noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m., 9 p.m., 12mn, and 9 a.m.
- After paying via Shopee Pay, you should be able to see your Order Details on the App. Reyna says that you should tap on See All Location to see where you can redeem the items.
- Don’t forget to take note or take a screenshot of the Voucher Code included in the Order Details as you need to show this to the cashier so you can get the items.
There’s no denying we’ve become dependent on shopping apps to buy essentials for the home. Even Reyna acknowledges the convenience of shopping online.
“Using Shopee and other apps ay malaking tulong lalo na ngayong pandemic. Dito po ako nakakabili ng mga needs namin like groceries,” she says.
With Share Treats and Piso Deals made available, you can maximize the time you spend on the app. Maybe you, too, can score enough deals to throw a special lunch for the family!
Click here for a guide on how to throw a birthday party via Zoom so your friends and family can still join the fun!
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network