- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler 8 Parenting Hacks Moms Loved in 2017 (Milk-sicles for the Win!)
- Fitness & Nutrition 61 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Stef Prescott Sa Loob Ng 1 Taon Ng Pandemic
- Money #ShareKoLang Php112,200 Ang Savings Namin Sa Cloth Diaper Vs Disposable
3 Concerts You Shouldn't Miss this YearMust-have: more couple time, and these are where you should go
Remember when you were in your early twenties, single, and had all the freedom to attend a party or watch a concert whenever you wanted to? Well, they're only a memory now, aren't they, with all the responsibilities that come with being a parent. Sigh.
Well, maybe not. A date with hubby to reminisce the past (or enjoy the present) is always good to have. If you have to choose which concert to watch this year (because you'll need to save up for them, after all), make it any of these three:
1. Maroon 5 V World Tour - September 17, 2015ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hot off the press! Mall of Asia Arena has just announced on their Facebook page that Maroon 5 is coming to Manila on September 17, 2015! Tickets go on sale on March 6!
2. Backstreet Boys - May 5, 2015CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
One of the most popular boy bands in the 80s, the Backstreet Boys will once again bring their hits to Manila at the Mall of Asia Arena! For ticket details, visit the Mall of Asia Arena Facebook page.
3. Go West - March 25, 2015
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The popular English duo that made it big in the 80s and popularized the hit songs What You Won't Do for Love, King of Wishful Thinking, and Goodbye Girl will be performing at the Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila. For tickets, go to ticketworld.com.ph.
Trending in Summit Network