- Home Delikado Magluto Ng French Fries Sa Air Fryer: Consumer Group
- Love & Relationships 'Am I Overreacting?' Mom Wonders About Comments Another Woman Left On Husband's Posts
- Love & Relationships A Mom Confesses: 'I've Fallen Out Of Love With My Husband. We Live Like We're Siblings'
- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
WATCH: 5 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costumes for KidsNot to mention, economical -- you already have all the materials at home for sure.by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
Empty cola bottles, a loose sock, leftover sheets of Japanese paper from your child's last school project -- these are things most moms would have at home. Throwing them away might be the natural thing to do (kalat lang yan!), but if you're on a budget (as most of us are) and would still like to make a quick and really easy Halloween costume for your child, these odds and ends will come in handy. Here are five costumes that are a cinch to make -- you'll wonder why you hadn't thought of them before:
1. A cat mask and tailADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. A spotted cow shirt
3. An owl costumeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. A rocket accessory
5. A Piñata dressADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos by Lai de Guzman. Crafts by Beam Mariano. Videos by Kass Makdessian
Trending in Summit Network