- Preschooler 8 Cute And Comfortable Face Masks Your Kids Are Sure To Love (Buy Them Online!)
- News Sexual Predators Online Are Thriving: 'Nakakapanlumo Ang Mga Pages At Groups'
- News Priest Uses Squirt Gun Filled With Holy Water For Drive-by Church 'Blessings'
- Home New Moms Swear Lifesaver Ang Trolley Na Ito Kung Makalat Ang Bahay Ninyo
8 Pretty Cakes Guaranteed to Make Mother's Day Extra SpecialGive your hubby or your kids a subtle (but effective!) hint on the sweet treat that you'll love.
Not everyone is blessed with baking skills, while some may just be pressed for time to pull off a nice treat for you this Mother's Day (May 14). But, worry no more! Throw a subtle (but effective!) hint to your partner or your kids -- a simple cake that the family can share will do, especially for those who have a sweet tooth! These sumptuous sweets are not only delicious, but also delightful to look at!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
With Doughmestic's 3D floral cakes, you may want to ditch the real flowers altogether!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
With their confetti, ombre, and glamour chocolate cakes, you'll have a hard time choosing which one to give your mom!
More from Smart Parenting
3. Baker P
If you're in love with anything monochromatic, Baker P is your best bet. They have a knack for masterfully creating a soothing palette.
4. Naked CakesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you're going for a rustic type of cake, Naked Cakes will do the job well! They can even customize cakes for you.
Scout's Honor may be known for their handcrafted cookies, but make no mistake -- they also bake cakes that are simply delish.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Veer away from the usual cake and gift your mom with Mrs. Graham's rainbow-hued crepe cake!
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sweet and simple, The Rabbit Hole's cakes are perfect for an afternoon tea date with your mom.
If your mom is partial to Filipino flavors, then go to Lia's for a serving of avocado or perhaps an ube polvoron cake!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network