- Real Parenting These IDs Do Not Have Encoding Errors. Meet The Alphabet Siblings!
- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler Avoid Feeling Guilty About Being Strict: 8 Guidelines for Positive Discipline
- Home 'Nakakagaan Sa Bulsa': Mom Shares 8 Tips To Live Less And Be Happier In A Small Home
In Photos: This is How These 8 Celebrity Dads Keep FitHaving a fit body takes work, as these picture-perfect Instagram posts show
With so many options to becoming fit and healthy nowadays, there are no more excuses not to get into any form of exercise -- not even parenthood. Here, 8 dads show us how being a dad even motivates them to be in their best shape ever:
1. Soccer - Troy Montero
Captioned "Go play outside", this photo of Troy and his five-year-old son Hunter shows how they exercise and bond at the same time with a fun game of soccer.
2. Rock climbing - Paulo Avelino
Aside from photos of his son, Aki (4 years old), and his choice of music, Paulo also posts about his chosen sports like rock climbing, among other things.
3. Strength training - Victor Consunji
Victor is a businessman to several companies, a father to 2-year old Connor and husband to beauty queen Maggie Wilson-Consuji. On top of all that, he still manages to keep an amazing physique by frequenting the gym.
4. Surfing - Luke Landrigan
Luke is a Filipino-Australian model, pro-surfer and instructor, so it's not hard to guess how he keeps fit and fab. He is father to Kai who's turning out to be just like his sea-loving dad.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Swimming - Hideo Muraoka
This Brazilian-Japanese chiseled model and dad to Smart Parenting Magazine's October 2014 cover girl Danda keeps fit by burning calories swimming with his little darling.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
6. Scuba diving - Richard Gutierrez
Baby Zion's dad Richard Gutierrez explores the beautiful blue waters of Oslob, Cebu, an activity he enjoys doing with girlfriend Sarah Lahbati.
7. Weight-lifting - Fabio Ide
Fabio takes time off from being a newbie dad to Danielle Mikayla by hitting the waves and exercising in the gym.
8. Basketball - Marc Pingris
Besides running around chasing his two kids Mic and Cayla, Marc, a pro basketball player, goes on intense basketball practice regularly.
Dads, how do you plan to get into shape this 2015?
Trending in Summit Network