- News 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- News Aiko Melendez On Weight Loss Journey: ‘It’s Never Too Late’
- Money 7 Online Jobs You Can Do At Home If You Have Little To No Experience
- Love & Relationships Tired Of Hubby Always Escaping To The Toilet? Make Bathroom Breaks Go Faster With A Timer
Blast Fat and (Hopefully) Turn Her On with These 2 Couple ExercisesThe couple that trains together, stays together
Photo from wasfatnowfit.co.uk
One of the simplest things you can do to psych yourself up and stick to your workout routine? Getting yourself a workout buddy.
If these #FitspirationalCouples are any indication, working out with your partner isn’t just an effective fitness strategy, it’s also great way to strengthen your relationship.
Siegfred Tembrevilla, head coach at F45 Training in Bonifacio Global City, shows you two partner moves you can incorporate into your training routine that will get you and your special someone really working to get fit together. Do these and you can build up your stamina for the #sexytime that may follow after.
Partner Band Runs
For this one, all you’ll need is a resistance band and about 10 meters of running space. With the resistance band worn around both your hips, you’ll take turns taking the lead and running forward while the other trails behind, acting as a dragging force to the runner. The key here is maintaining the pulling force action, says Tembrevilla. This added resistance will challenge your legs and your lungs more than a regular sprint of the same distance.
Partner Leg Raises
Lying on your backs with your heads close together, clasp each other’s forearms. Keep your grips nice and stable, then simultaneously lift both your feet off the ground. Raise your legs together towards your heads so that they would meet and touch your partner’s feet. You should feel the burn in your core as you contract your abs everytime, says Tembrevilla.
This story originally appeared on Menshealth.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network