- Wellness Hidilyn Diaz Once Called Herself 'Laos': 'Dapat Ko Rin I-Appreciate 'Yung Muscles Ko'
- Labor & Childbirth Patrick Garcia Shares Tips For Dads When Wives Give Birth At The Hospital
- News Erwan Heussaff Says 'Being Vaccinated Is A Privilege So Don't Be Choosy'
- Your Health Paano Malaman Na May Gonorrhea Ang Babae
Mommy, Invest in YourselfDon't forget to take care of who's number one: you!
- As Aileen Santos, psychologist and life coach at LightBulbOnYourHead.com , a company that offers creativity workshops in Manila, puts it, “Running a family is like running a corporation. And being a mom is like being its unacknowledged COO, CFO, and CEO all rolled into one.” In any company, head honchos know that the most important investment they can make is in themselves.As a mom, doing this puts you in the best condition to help your ‘corporation.’ So stop and see what you need in order to run your family. Do you need sleep? What about a lunch date with friends? Santos, who is also mom to Fudge, 9, and Dawn, 6, explains, “It’s not just about everything you do for your family. You need to notice what mood you’re in when you’re with them. If your needs are addressed, the time you spend with them will be happy time.” That’s much better than I-love-you-but-I’m-so-worn-out time.
SOURCE:Aileen Santos, psychologist and life coach, LightbulbOnYourHead.comADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network