- Tweens & Teens Sumasagot Na? Moms Weigh In When Talking Back To Isn't Always A Bad Thing
- Money Grow Your Savings! 3 Digital Banks That Offer High Interest Rates
- Preschooler Mas Maganda Nga Ba? Ano Ang Blended Learning Approach At Paano Ito Gawin
- Home Homeschooling Room Ideas: Set Up Your Child For Success!
Romance, Fantasy, Mystery! 8 K-Dramas For Your Self-Care This MonthWe know you're excited for "Graceful Friends!"
It's a new month, which means it's time for new Korean dramas and movies from Viu! From romantic series like When I Was The Most Beautiful to mysteries like Graceful Friends, here's what's in store for us in August.
8 new Korean dramas and movies to watch in August
1. Flower Of Evil (Now Streaming)
At first glance, Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi) seems like the perfect dad and husband. But he has a dark past he's hiding even from his wife, a detective named Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). In an interview, Joon Gi shared that his character has two extremes—he can be a caring father and also a cold-hearted character.
2. Graceful Friends (Now Streaming)
Sometimes dubbed by fans as "the new Sky Castle," Graceful Friends tells the story of a group of elegant couples in their 40s who get involved in a murder!
3. SF8 (August 15)
This show is for fans of sci-fi shows like Black Mirror, although this one probably won't be that dark. SF8 will consist of eight episodes that tell stories about artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), robots, and more! Siwon even stars in one ep called Love Virtually.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. When I Was The Most Beautiful (August 27)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Ceramic artist Ye Jin (Im Soo Hyang) gets caught in a love triangle between brothers Seo Hwan (Ji Soo) and Seo Jin (Ha Seok Jin). In the teaser, we even see Seo Jin asking his younger brother point-blank if he likes Ye Jin. We're totally here for the drama!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Alice (August 29)
6. Missing: The Other Side (August 30)
Here's another mystery drama. According to the show's Viu description: "10,000 ordinary people go missing every year, but unfortunately, they are left unnoticed by society and only a few will show any concern about this case. The drama will follow a hacker who will chase after this mystery that everyone has abandoned."
7. Mothers (Coming Soon)
Viu tells us that in this film, a woman whose husband died two years ago begins to live with his teenage son from a previous marriage.
8. Daddy You, Daughter Me (Coming Soon)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
Looking for more K-dramas to binge-watch? Check out It's Okay to Not Be Okay and more dramas here!
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network