- Toddler Fine Motor Skills Are Essential For Learning: Checklist For 3 To 5 Years Old
- Wellness What Makes You Feel Like A 'Mean Mom'? This Mother Has An Answer
- Love & Relationships Best Excuse To Try New Sex Position: Avoid Missionary For Now To Prevent COVID-19!
- Preschooler Gamitin Ang DepEd Dropbox Enrollment System Kung Walang Internet O Computer
Moms Unite for #SafeSleepPH on SIDS Awareness MonthThese moms are joining the advocacy on safe sleep
Babies spend up to 16 hours sleeping in their first year of life. Sleep is a crucial part of a baby's growth, and yet this is when they are most at risk of suffocation and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) – a sudden, unexpected death of an otherwise healthy and normal baby during sleep.
Parents need to know how to protect their babies while sleeping. Here are two very important guidelines according to the American Academy of Pediatrics:
1. To keep your baby warm, a wearable blanket is safer instead of loose blankets.
2. Remove all blankets, pillows, comforters and toys from your baby’s sleep area. Your baby’s crib should have nothing inside except a tight fitted sheet and only your baby in a wearable blanket.
Halo Sleep Sack Philippines, through its #SafeSleepPH campaign, aims to educate Filipino parents on the importance of safe sleep for babies.
The HALO SleepSack is an award-winning wearable blanket worn over regular sleepwear as a safer alternative to loose blankets. HALO products are backed by 20 years of SIDS and clinical research. It is the only brand that carries the seals of leading SIDS and safety organizations. All this makes HALO the #1 trusted brand by moms, and the ONLY brand used in over 1,000 US Hospitals.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Recently, some of the country’s most influential HALO moms and babies gathered to support the campaign:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Christine Dychiao and TepperADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mia Fausto-Cruz and MincoADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Say Alonzo and Asher
Halo products are available at www.halophilippines.com, Babyland, Rustan’s, and Mothercare. For more information on safe sleep, follow @halophilippines on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter.
In celebration of SIDS Awareness Month, Halo Philippines is offering an exclusive discount to the Smart Parenting community.
When ordering from their website www.halophilippines.com key in "SPxHALO" under "promo code" and you will immediately get P250 off your total bill. The offer is valid only for orders on the Halo Philippines website for the entire month of October 2015, and could not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
Photos by @peasandpodsphotography
Make up by @wilmaesturco
Hair by @geordelf
Trending in Summit Network