- Your Kid’s Health Mom Describes How COVID-19 Began For Her Kids: 'Nilagnat At Nosebleed Ang Kambal'
- Toddler 'Tumigil Ka, Isa, Dalawa...!' This Discipline Tactic Can Send Your Child The Wrong Message
- Labor & Childbirth How Many Kids Can A Woman Have Via C-Section?
- Labor & Childbirth How To Care For Your Body After Baby: 'Magpaalaga Ka, Lahat Ng Chores Ipasa Muna'
3 Choice Places Off the City to Take Mom on Mother’s DayHere are three places to treat your mom or wife out this coming Mother’s Day for some quality rest and relaxation.by Rob Del Rosario .
Something about the 8th of May rings an exceedingly familiar bell, and after a few minutes in thought, you remember, “Oh yeah! It’s the Pacquiao fight!”, and then in some scenarios, the day of tribute to our mothers, wives and partners gets lost in the frenzy, particularly when announcer Michael Buffer bellows his famous “Let’s get ready to rumble!” One thing however we all ought to be ready for is to dedicate this one day for the extraordinary women who have toiled endlessly for us and our children’s well being, in the process making phenomenal sacrifices, trading love and care for ambition. Childbirth is no walk in the park either, and neither is the lengthy and draining adoption process. So if you are watching another momentous Pacman moment, make sure to tag the whole family along (not just the beer buddies this time) and allow for an ample tribute to Mom afterwards, or better yet spend the whole day with the family, wives and mothers alike and check out these endearing locales for the whole family.
1. Casa Santa at Jardin de Miramar and Vieux ChaletADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
An adorable contrast indeed: Christmas in the summer, and on Mother’s Day to boot! Fine food for the soul indeed, as the over 1,500 Saint Nick figurines at Casa Santa will rekindle warm, fuzzy memories in all of us; a truly unique experience amidst the resplendent garden surroundings. Later on, a visit to nearby Vieux Chalet is recommended for that close-to-home and close-to-nature ambience sought after by families who simply want a respite from urban rigors. Mom would appreciate the charm and class of both venues. Of particular note: May is also Antipolo Month, so activities abound.
Jardin De Miramar
Tel : (02) 8171589 c/o Arianne
Vieux ChaletADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mobile : (0917)8565175
Click here to read more.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network