- Money Pinay Mom Says This Work At Home Job Lets You Earn Up To P100K Monthly
- Inspiration Quality Bonding Time For This Family Means Making Face Shields For Frontliners
- Home Did You Know This Common Household Item Is (Almost) As Dirty As Your Toilet?
- Money Credit Card o Debit Card: Alin Ang Mas Magandang Pambayad?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
6 Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day At Home with the FamilyStay-at-home mom and contributor Des Doligosa shares fun ways the family can strengthen their bond and show their love for each other this Valentine's Day.by Des R. Doligosa .
Read on to see ways to celebrate Valentine's Day with your family at home.
Maybe, when we actually begin to celebrate it as a family affair more than the romantic aspects of it, we can actually begin to start looking forward more to it as much as we look forward to birthdays and even the Christmas Season. Then, it will not only be by visiting the dining areas, or going on a movie or concert date, as with the usual observance of the day, that will make each and everyone of us appreciate, and enjoy more what Valentine’s Day has to offer. Instead, a family gathering will mark the celebration of love for this year’s Heart’s Day. Hence, we can also actually begin to celebrate it at home with our family by:
1. Appreciating one another. First and foremost, the day can also be celebrated by appreciating each member of the family. It could actually be an extended “Thanksgiving” celebration. If on that day, we celebrate things and people, basically the “what” we are thankful for, on Valentine’s Day, we celebrate the “why”. It’s about reaffirming each and every one in the family of their love and kindness. It’s about telling them how much each and one of them in our family means to us. Truly, action speaks louder than words, but wouldn’t it be more fun and equally memorable if we hear one another actually let one another know what they feel about us. Find a special time for an exchange of greeting cards, which tell one another why we appreciate them, or a round table discussion where everyone could have a turn to tell one another’s appreciation message for each and every member of the family.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Dressing up for the occasion. Dressing in red and wearing the color of the day could be actually the easiest and the basic activity to set the mood in our family celebration. The scrapbook worthy photos we take during the day would best remember every Valentine’s Day that is shared by the family.
Click here to see more ways to celebrate Valentine's Day with your family at home.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network